Nipple clamps/suckers

I’m looking for recommendations for nipple clamps/suckers that would be compatible with being pierced if anyone can help :slightly_smiling_face:

I have these style Nipple clamps already and I just can’t get on with them since getting pierced.

2 Likes

The suckers will likely suit you, as they envelope the nipple without actually touching it, so shouldn’t affect any piercings.

2 Likes

I was thinking the suckers may be better but having never used them I weren’t sure if they would be wide enough to take into account the piercings also

1 Like

The ones we have are a good diameter, so i think you would be ok. Maybe thr dimensions are included in the product description?

2 Likes

Ah ok, that’s great.
All the ones I’ve looked into don’t seem to have the size included unfortunately :frowning:
I guess I might just have to purchase some and pray they fit :crossed_fingers:t3::blush:

Hi @Newton27
I don’t know what type/size of piercing metalwork you have - I’m guessing a straightforward bar? - but I wondered whether these might be worth a try, as they’re fairly sizeable and very adjustable:

2 Likes

Hi :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes just a straightforward bar on each nipple.
I did look at those actually and I thought maybe I could try in-front or behind the piercings depending how thick they are.
Definitely one to consider, thanks :blush:

Clamps definitely can be used with piercings, you just need to experiment with the positioning a bit. Have you tried positioning the clamps horizontally rather than vertically?

(Just to check, when did you get your nipples pierced? You shouldn’t used clamps or suckers until they are really fully healed which can take much longer than other piercings)

4 Likes

I have tried with the style I have and managed to get them on horizontally but it didn’t feel like they were sat right and ruined the experience :frowning:

I’ve had them around 2 years now, all fully healed thankfully! I know they’re awkward piercings for that, my first one had to be taken out because it never healed properly :see_no_evil:

Clamps ouch! Suckers ooo!

3 Likes

I love aggressive nipple clamps and chains (with weights or attached to a cock ring) but my nipples are small so we use nipple suckers to enlarge and lift them so that we can get the clamps on more easily.

2 Likes

Clamps can be great, and the sensitivity when you take them off but each to their own :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ooh that sounds like a good idea actually, maybe if I used a sucker to help enlarge them the clamps would work :blush:

I agree with @WillC , we have the simple nipple suckers and they are quite large . The opening is around an inch diameter and at least an inch deep .

3 Likes

Hi @Newton27, I’ve just bought these:

If you’re not in a hurry, I can let you know the size when I get them. I have quite big nipples apparently and the suckers I had before were a little on the small side (it just about fitted!) so I’ve decided to size up!

I’ve got the nipple clamps that @PleasureDrone mentioned, they are great but I find that they are difficult to get on for me since I must have big but not very prominent nipples. Saying that, the bite is great so worth the fiddle.

1 Like

Thank you, I’m sure that’s plenty big enough to cover the piercings also :blush:

I had someone bite my nipples once and it brought tears to my eyes :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Ooh yknow I’ve always scrolled past these because they look on the small side until you look properly and see them in someone’s hands :see_no_evil:

If you could let me know the measurements when you do get them that would be brill :slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t have overly prominent nipples either, part of why I wanted them pierced in the first half place.

1 Like

I shouldn’t laugh but :see_no_evil::joy: ouch if you weren’t expecting it that would of been abit of a nasty surprise if it was a full on bite :grimacing:

1 Like

They are arriving on Wednesday so I’ll let you know as soon as I can after that. I’m wishing I paid the extra for next day delivery now, I’m so impatient :see_no_evil:!

1 Like