Nipple jewellery

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13461

I am interested in getting the product above, which is in the sale. I quite like the silver. I wondered if anyone had tried them/or knows if they can only be used once or if they'e re-usable? It's because it says they're adhesive so are they only a one-hit wonder? I think they're pretty and quite fancy them - but it's still quite a bit to spend for a one-off for me right now.

Thanks!

I thought they looked good, i've never used them but surely they'd be good for a couple of uses if u stick them back on the plastic properly x

Oh..soo pretty!

They are very pretty but as I have both my nipples pierced I've never thought about using anything like that. Let us know how you get on with them if you do try them! x

So, so purdy! The lapdancer at Erotica was wearing these in black when she danced for me and they looked fantastic!

I've had similar versions in heart shapes and things to stick on my arm when I go out and want some sparkles to cheer me up...they generally only last a couple of times though!

xxKPxx

I have a pair of the black ones, before they were in the sale typical! They look gorgeous on - if you look closely at the model pic and the silver one you will see the plastic that holds it together - almost lie a web on your nipples!!

x

Hmm, well Elcano is meant to be buying bondage tape at some point so maybe I'll give him a nod towards my wish list as these are now on there! I've got the silver and black versions on my list I just think they look pretty

I just got these

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16879

Didnt expect them to be so tight, scared to use them, i love my nipples being squeezed but these look like they have no give at all,

anyone else tried them?

I was looking at them. Apparently you can stretch them a bit but I don't know if they'd be too much for me x

tried that but still seem very tight.

maybe in the heat of passion they would be ok

Sexelle, ive got some, they need some SERIOUS stretching, they're tough though, so it'll take a while, but it is doable :) xx

Morbidia wrote:

Sexelle, ive got some, they need some SERIOUS stretching, they're tough though, so it'll take a while, but it is doable :) xx

doable lol is there any pleasure involved lol x

from my experience, when you wear them, you get a very positive and pleasurable response ;) xx

ok its a hard job but ill give it a go, with the help of the OH

I love the look of both of the nipple jewelery but i just got a clit clip because i thought it looked pretty but it looks cheap and i can't get it on! I don't have money to waste at the moment so don't want to get them and only be able to use them once or twice!

I HAV ONE NIPPLE PERCED,WHICH DIDNT HURT AT ALL WHEN DONE,I THOUGHT IT WOULD

I HAVE MANY NIPPLE BARBS AND RINGS,AND I AM NOW GETTIG A COLECTION OF NIPPLE SHIELDS,THESE HOLD THE NIPPLE OUT WARDS AND SOME OF THEM HURT AND AM UNABLE TO WEAR THEM FOR LON TIMES