Nipple Pump

I'm considering buying the new Lovehoney nipple pump but as it has no reviews I was wondering if anyone else had experience with a nipple pump and is it worth buying?

Interesting you should post this! I just recieved the nipple pump to test this morning. I'm going to test it out tonight so if you can wait I'll let you know tomorrow what I think. So far, it looks well made and there are quite a few different size rings and 2 different sized pumps so I think it would fit most.

MissTig wrote:

Interesting you should post this! I just recieved the nipple pump to test this morning. I'm going to test it out tonight so if you can wait I'll let you know tomorrow what I think. So far, it looks well made and there are quite a few different size rings and 2 different sized pumps so I think it would fit most.

i had my eye on this, i cant wait to read your review, it does look pretty good :)

I need to order it by 5:30 so Its here on wednesday ahhh the stress hahaha, I was so certain about buying it and then when I went to pay I started thinking ''am I really going to use it?''

I've never used a nipple pump before so can't advice on weather it's worth it. I did try them briefly when they arrived (who can resist right? lol) and they definitely made my nips stand on end. But my nips tend to do that even if I walk past a window lol I guess it depends how responsive your nipples are without such things.

My nipples aren't always erect and go quite ''flat'' I read on the buyers guide that if you use a pump it could have permanent effects which I am hoping for as I'm insecure about it

I also have received this to test :) will give it a go ASAP and write a review xx

half an hour to decide ahhhh lol

Lol pressure! I would buy it. If it doesn't work for you, you can always return it! It looks quite good too. Xx

If in doubt - get them!! :D Then you can always return them if you decide against them.

I'm buying a happy rabbit and one extra thing so I get 30% off, out of the items in my wishlist which do you think I should pick?
Lovehoney Chocolate Orange Flavour Lube
Lovehoney Mint Chocolate Flavour Lube
Lovehoney Hot Massage Rocks
Lovehoney Hot Heart Warming Massager
Lovehoney Nipple Pump with free Nipple Gel

Is it the pink set with the small rubber rings? If so you probably won't be surprised to hear that my OH has the original black set, lol, I love the look when there on, it doesn't really pump the nipples, it sucks them in so one of the rings can be rolled on to nipple to keep them erect, there are different size pumps depending on the size of your nipples, my OH will use them under her clothes (without a bra) so her nipples are really noticeable, turns a few heads! she has medium size nipples but occasionally she will use the small ones as they tight and they make her nipples go blue and rock hard, this may not be to everyone's taste but she loves it. A set worthy of adding to your bottom draw! X

Yes man wrote:

Is it the pink set with the small rubber rings? If so you probably won't be surprised to hear that my OH has the original black set, lol, I love the look when there on, it doesn't really pump the nipples, it sucks them in so one of the rings can be rolled on to nipple to keep them erect, there are different size pumps depending on the size of your nipples, my OH will use them under her clothes (without a bra) so her nipples are really noticeable, turns a few heads! she has medium size nipples but occasionally she will use the small ones as they tight and they make her nipples go blue and rock hard, this may not be to everyone's taste but she loves it. A set worthy of adding to your bottom draw! X

Yes it is, thanks for your advice, I'm just about to proceed to checkout ;) Like everyone said, If I don't like them I can send them back :)

oh i have quite big nipples as it is i have more problems trying to make them not errect lol i have to wear a padded bra to hide them so maybe a nipple pump would not be for me dont need them any larger lol

does a nipple pump give nipple pleasure like the nipple suckers do,thats what im after,would be good to find that out :)

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

oh i have quite big nipples as it is i have more problems trying to make them not errect lol i have to wear a padded bra to hide them so maybe a nipple pump would not be for me dont need them any larger lol

does a nipple pump give nipple pleasure like the nipple suckers do,thats what im after,would be good to find that out :)

LilMissBabe, For my OH it does give her pleasure, even the right size ones squeeze to fill the nipple with blood making them swell a little and more sensitive, sometimes a little too sensitive, she loves nipple and boob play so there perfect for her! X

Yes man wrote:

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

LilMissBabe, For my OH it does give her pleasure, even the right size ones squeeze to fill the nipple with blood making them swell a little and more sensitive, sometimes a little too sensitive, she loves nipple and boob play so there perfect for her! X

they do sound very good cant wait for the reviews :)

pr4wnst4r wrote:

I'm buying a happy rabbit and one extra thing so I get 30% off, out of the items in my wishlist which do you think I should pick?
Lovehoney Chocolate Orange Flavour Lube
Lovehoney Mint Chocolate Flavour Lube
Lovehoney Hot Massage Rocks
Lovehoney Hot Heart Warming Massager
Lovehoney Nipple Pump with free Nipple Gel

Decisions Decisions :) what did you decide to get everything on the list looks good

Yes man wrote:

Yep that's the one. Looking forward to trying them out.

I bought the nipple pump :) It does doesn't it haha

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

Yes man wrote:

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

they do sound very good cant wait for the reviews :)

How big are your nipple because the bigger rings are too big for my OH nipples and her are about the size of a peanut. X