Nipple play.... how rough do you like it?

Try a clothes peg, see how that feels, and it’ll give you an indication of whether you might want to try clamps. But try it on a different part of your body first so that you’re not getting the panic reaction that could cloud your judgement.
Clamps can be as light or as bitey as you want them to be.

1 Like

I love having my nipples sucked, I do like them being squeezed but not too roughly. My BF bit one last week and it actually hurt pain hurt rather than pleasure hurt. I’d like to try some light clamps / chains one day but I’m scared that it my nipples are too sensitive. I guess I’ll see! I’m training my bf to suck them hard at the right moment first!

3 Likes

Tale of 2 pairs of nipples in our bed! I absolutely hate my nipples being played with but my OH can orgasm just from nipple play, she can’t leave them alone when we’re having sex! For her rougher the better, she has allsorts of paraphernalia just for nipple play from pumps, clamps and weights, but what she loves most is me or her just pulling her nipples as hard as possible or lifting her boobs with her nipples!! They can get incredibly long just from this play and look awesome.

2 Likes

Absolutely love nipple play, the tighter the better. Have weighted ones that gives fantastic pull also adjustable ones that I get as tight as possible
The best erections occur when wearing them

2 Likes

At the moment I prefer my nipple / boob play on the gentler side. I love a nice soft, gentle breast massage, working towards the nipples and then some gentle twisting and stroking the of the nipples when I get more turned on.

It’s strange because, if you’d asked the same question a couple of months ago, I’d have said rough - I loved my nipple clamps and weighted clamps and hopefully I will still enjoy them when I get back to feeling myself again. But at the moment, the sensitivity of my nipples seems to be fluctuating so much that I don’t know what is going on! I just want my nipples back please!

2 Likes

I love my nipples being played with! Hubby likes to pull and bite mine…but he hates his being touched, he says it tickles too much :rofl: Id love to lick his if I could! Im always on the look out for more ideas on nipple play!..xxx

2 Likes

I love my nipples bing sucked tweeked the harder the better i have rather large nipples so very sensative

3 Likes

Hi everyone.

I was not sure if this was just me so kept a bit quiet secretly reading this thread. I am a male and have very sensitive nipples and I love it when my pinches, pulls kisses them but sadly this is not very often and most times have to ask her to do this. My neck is sensitive too but not my ears.

1 Like

It’s definitely not just you :blush:

2 Likes

I find that at the beginning of a session I just like my wife to gently rub them, but the nearer I get to finishing I am telling her to pull and tweak them really hard (sometimes harder than she is comfortable doing, incase she hurts me) until I cum

2 Likes

I had to ask her to start with, and then asked her to not be that gentle… but she went fron not that gentle to mean by herself. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Same here… and once done, a bit like her clit, they dont want anymore action!!! :rofl:

I like to start of very gentle and then lead up to getting verryyy rough, after being pinched very hard they get so sensitive

1 Like

She sometimes pinches mine really hard to stop me coming if I’m getting too close and she hasn’t given me permission to come .

I think mens nipples are a bit forgotten about. I’ve always liked touching them, but some men I’ve been with don’t seem to know if they like their nipples touched or not.
It’s good to read that so many members are enjoying their nipples being touched.

4 Likes

I didn’t think my nipples were at all sensitive but eventually found a couple of vibrating toys to give pleasant and arousing sucks, massages and tickles. :smiling_face: