Nipple play

I have bought the love honey nipple suckers (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2028) I love anything to do with nipple play. just wondered what other things people ahve tried out and how they like it. i have done diy nipple clamps and have got my nipples pierced so have joined hem with a chain - this was one of my favourite things loved having them tuged on - however my one piercing has grown over so i only have the one pierced now

Mrs Naughty's favourite nipple toy is Mr Naughty's mouth!

what to do when there isnt a mouth around though! i am quite lucky and my mouth can reach my nipples

God I wish I could do that!!!

Yeah - you need to give us a demo miss sparkle. For educational purposes

you are all invited around tomorrow for a demo!

Name the time and place sweetie!

my flat, 9.30!

Righto, I'll be there.

My gf has strange nipples. Before sex you can pull, tug, suck, swivel, salute, perform a short abstract play for and you still wont get any response. However after she's just cum the slightest touch will have her wet again. Tis very strange...

diddlexl wrote:

My gf has strange nipples. Before sex you can pull, tug, suck, swivel, salute, perform a short abstract play for and you still wont get any response. However after she's just cum the slightest touch will have her wet again. Tis very strange...

hehehe - I love the short abstract play idea. That's going straight into my foreplay list External Media

Mine are fairly normal in terms of sensitivity but at a certain time of my cycle they are super sensitive and I can practically have an orgasm through just nipple play - it's fab!

Same here, mine are very sensitive at a certain time of the month but any other time they don't take much to become very erect and there is nothing better than them being sucked...I don't know if I can reach my own, haven't tried that yet ......Thanks for the tip!

I can suck my own nipples also. I find nipple play highly arousing and love candle wax or ice on them in particular xx

yeah, I can suck mine too. Perhaps we should start a demo service, girls? Could be some money in this talent...

Hey any of you guys and gals cant suck your own then please please please do drop me a line. Service is my motto and l was a cub scout so happy to help out !!!!

You only have to ask11

There is no way I can reach my own nipples and my breasts are actually quite a good size in my eyes. I think ill just invest in some suckers from LH, candle wax eh, ouch!

Having my breasts and nipples played and teased with drives me to distraction, they are one of the most sensitive areas on my body anytime regardless of my cycle and like Horny Pony I can almost orgasm just through play, winter time is a bugger when its cold and they tighten without touch and rub against my clothes!!!!

I have used the nipple suckers and I LOVE THEM especially when I am playing alone! But i can also (oddly) recommend clothes pegs, a spontaneous testing of these came when being caught unawares by BF when doing the laundry in the garage one evening ;o)

shellyboo wrote:

yeah, I can suck mine too. Perhaps we should start a demo service, girls? Could be some money in this talent...

Ye I can join the suck you own nipples club!! whoop! I think we should have bedges made up? or is that just me? External Media x

P.s... I can't type! I meant Badges! x