Nipple play

Pixie_Chick_69 wrote:

P.s... I can't type! I meant Badges! x

Hmm... Badges might be a bit sore to pin to our boobs... how about branded nipple clamps? Or nipple suckers??

shellyboo wrote:

Pixie_Chick_69 wrote:

Hmm... Badges might be a bit sore to pin to our boobs... how about branded nipple clamps? Or nipple suckers??

Good thinking... it was early when I wrote that! Oooo... Nipple suckers sound like the way to go... maybe with tassles?? LOL x

Pixie_Chick_69 wrote:

shellyboo wrote:

Pixie_Chick_69 wrote:

Good thinking... it was early when I wrote that! Oooo... Nipple suckers sound like the way to go... maybe with tassles?? LOL x

I like your thinking.

Maybe a thong as well with 'Ask me about sucking your own nipples!' on the front? It could be a whole uniform thing...

shellyboo wrote:

Pixie_Chick_69 wrote:

shellyboo wrote:

Pixie_Chick_69 wrote:

I like your thinking.

Maybe a thong as well with 'Ask me about sucking your own nipples!' on the front? It could be a whole uniform thing...

Clearly you are on my wave length! I like it! With matching high heels... oooo... I could get carried away with this! External Media x

i had lost this thread for a while - i have loved readin back over it - i definatley think we should be out there to demonstrate to others how great being able to suck your own nipples is - and i can see the outfits being very hot!

pixie chick ur ass is insanely hott

not saying that any of you others ladies arent as magical but wow

lil_known_secret wrote:

pixie chick ur ass is insanely hott External Media

not saying that any of you others ladies arent as magical but wow

Thank you muchly... ;-) I have jumped on the boob band wagon now... however I may swap back xxx

my nipples always respond to touch and get erect really easily. but have never been overly sensitive feeling wise,

until I had it pierced it then decided to come to life lol, so im thinking about getting the other one fixed now as only one seems to work properly

See I'm jealous coz my nipples don;t respond that easily. Except to a nice wet tongue

mine dont respond in a feel good kind of way (well one does now lol) but they seems to erect up easily,

wierd huh.

Sexychic wrote:

my nipples always respond to touch and get erect really easily. but have never been overly sensitive feeling wise,

until I had it pierced it then decided to come to life lol, so im thinking about getting the other one fixed now as only one seems to work properly

Was this not insanely sore getting a nipple pierced? Im keen on it but dont think I could ever try it!

Hi pinkbeach, l will post one for you, Mrs T and l in pre nuptial mode !!

Tallboy

pinkbeach wrote:

Sexychic wrote:

Was this not insanely sore getting a nipple pierced? Im keen on it but dont think I could ever try it!

It stings when you first have it done but after it was great, External Media

@pinkbeach, certainly a very enjoyable display but can I ask a very rude question, have you had any 'enhancement' ?

Would any of the other girls 'on display'?

Private_member wrote:

@pinkbeach, certainly a very enjoyable display but can I ask a very rude question, have you had any 'enhancement' ?

No!! I am a all natural 36 DD, they are just being pushed alot by my hands as you can see! and its a good bra!

sorry for been delayed in this convo but i too can suck my own nipples, ive got nipple clamps but they hurt too much, i havent tried ice but i will do but i think the candle wax would hurt too much, i think we should have badges!

Private_member wrote:

Nope, mine are real too!

think all nipples can be very sensitive given the right treatment, as for ice, coooool, candle wax? well there is a good bit of advive i can give you all if your thinking of trying it, buy a beeswax candle, burns at a lower temperature so its not so hot when it hits the skin, had an ex who loved this, wanted to drip it on my old boy, at first i was like yeah right f**k off, but once we tried the beeswax it was pretty dam good...hope that helps..

have always wondered about wax, the whole peeling it off thing I think could be quite sexy, but use a little oil on the skin first to make sure it doesnt get stuck!

i might check out the beeswax candles but will still have the ice to hand too!