Nipple Pump

pr4wnst4r wrote:

I bought the nipple pump :) It does doesn't it haha

i love the look of it i think it looks well cute :) yay

I don't know if you saw it but I commented again on that thread we were chatting on, I wrote a big paragraph about my Wand but I've decided to just send it back for a refund :(

pr4wnst4r wrote:

I don't know if you saw it but I commented again on that thread we were chatting on, I wrote a big paragraph about my Wand but I've decided to just send it back for a refund :(

Oh no i didnt read it sweetness,its such a pity is it still loud :( will go and have a look now

yep :( okay x

I was looking at that set and hoping I'd get to test it so I'm looking forward to your reviews ladies!

never tried nipple pumps. How long do they keep the nipples erect for? My nipples are inverted and don't come out very often, I'm really self conscious about it, especially when I parade about naked, I always put my arms across my boobs!

Will keep an eye on this thread to see how you get along pr4wnst4r x

Well I tried the nipple pump last night and I really like it. I used slightly smaller rings (the second smallest size to be exact) and it felt tight and a little bit of a pinch but plesent. My nipples darkened as the blood went to them and they were definitely more sensitive for a while. They stayed erect for about an hour aftewards but I didn't wear them for an awfully long time so maybe if you wear it longer it will stay longer.

Purring-Pussy wrote:

never tried nipple pumps. How long do they keep the nipples erect for? My nipples are inverted and don't come out very often, I'm really self conscious about it, especially when I parade about naked, I always put my arms across my boobs!

It should be here tomorrow so the review should be up sooon :). I'm hoping for the same effect, my nipples aren't inverted but they aren't hard at all they're just flat apart from if i'm cold or aroused. x

pr4wnst4r wrote:

Purring-Pussy wrote:

It should be here tomorrow so the review should be up sooon :). I'm hoping for the same effect, my nipples aren't inverted but they aren't hard at all they're just flat apart from if i'm cold or aroused. x

Ooh we look forward to your review pr4wnst4r!

look forward to see

been wearing my nipple rings that came with the pump all day for the past few days but today I must of caught the skin or something because when I went to take the ring off one of my nipples it hurt A LOT and it's now swollen, red and incredibly sore! :(

Ouch pr4wny, that does sound painful. :( I hope it feels better soon xx

MissTig wrote:

thank you :) was actually worried it was going to fall off at first hahaha xx

pr4wnst4r wrote:

MissTig wrote:

thank you :) was actually worried it was going to fall off at first hahaha xx

eek! That is scary, is it doing better now? xx

It's gone down a lot, but it's still really sore! My boyfriend accidently knocked it and I nearly cried :( lol, hope it's better tomorrow xx

That sounds horrible. I had a nipple clamp on the other night and caught the string as I was getting up oh my god the pain! :( Not good. Hope it is better tomorrow xx

Ouch that sounds painful! Thanks hun :) xx

I fancy a nipple pump

Do not leave the rings on for a long time. You will be restricting the flow of blood and this can cause damage to tissue and nerves. You can enjoy them for a couple of hours but don't over do it.
I've been pumping for a few years. But with a hand pump and I can pump so that I can lay a pound coin on my nipple. (That's about 20+mm or near an inch long) My OH loves them when they are bigger than a fruit pastille. They are more sensitive the next day when the swelling has subsided and the nerves aren't cushioned by the extra blood.

Hope this helps. x

Sorry to bump such an old thread but I could do with some advice please.

We bought the basics black nipple pump and tried it this morning. I had only pumped it a little bit and noticed something in the tube so took it off to check and it was blood (no previous dry skin or damage so definately from pumping). Very shocking to be honest. Has anyone else had this issue or am I just not meant for these?

Thanks in advance