Nipple suckers

Hope you dont mind me asking a question, I dont post very much, but I do read all the comments and Ive learned quite a bit as well,

Ive recently bought the Dominix twist nipple suckers, when we put them on my nipple, it sort of sucks up the area, is that what they are supposed to do then when oh takes them off it leaves a round circle, no effect on my nipple at all ,

we have the nipple suckers which do the job but wanted to try something different, oh likes seeing clamps on my nipples, and making my nipples hard, and I love the feeling, anybody recommend any other nipple suckers.

2 Likes

Is that the nipple suckers from this set that you’re talking about? I know there was a set without the clit sucker but I can’t see it on the website now.

We need to figure this out for you as I want the set I’ve linked!!

The only thing I can think of is pulling the skin taut and then putting it over your nipple, so there is less of the areola there to be sucked up. And starting with an already alert nipple would probably help too.

Cannot suggest an alternative but fully understand why the OH is a big fan @MissyLoo

2 Likes

If these are the items, we have similar (but not Dominix branded) trio set.

I think like most things, it’s also a case of they work better for some than for others. My OH has both hers pierced, and generally doesn’t get much from any nip play at all, so not her thing. I like to see her with clamps on every now and then, so when tied up she has them on occasionally, but we both know it’s my benefit :slight_smile:

Me on the other hand, very sensitive nips, and love them being played with. For me these suckers are a little too wide for me, although I have nothing that competes with the amount of suction these can perform (Dominix - variable size would be awesome!). So I find similar to yourself, it sucks too much surrounding skin and I get less from them than other suckers I have.

Sorry as not think I’ve helped much, other than to say the clit sucker in the set is what we normally (pre dry spell currently having) would use.
I’ll gather my suckers and let you know my preference, but if you have some that work already, then maybe compare size and see how much difference there is and focus your hunt around something similar width.

Yeah, those ones do the same for me too. You need to look for ones with a smaller diameter. Unfortunately LH don’t list the diameter on their website but you could ask customer services and they might be able to find out for you. I’ve suggested that they include this info on their website a few times but they haven’t done so yet which is very frustrating because other companies do. If you have a set that you are interested you could google the product and see if the manufacturer has the info on their website.

The best ones sensation wise for me are these nipple suckers but the draw back is that you can’t see the nipple when you have them on which sounds like what your partner likes?

These pumps are also very effective i don’t think they are designed to be kept on although they might stay on. There are 2 pumps in the set of different sizes and they come with bands that slip around the nipple to keep them looking perky. If you wanted to keep them on then you would need to buy 2 sets so that you had 2 of the same size. If you are interested in these, they are quite small - 0.3 and 0.5 inch diameter so measure your nipples first to check they fit - the large pump only just fits over my nipples which i personally find very pleasurable!

Yes they are the ones

1 Like

Thankyou think maybe stick with the nipple suckers suggested by Kitty.Cat, we know they work.

2 Likes

Put it in the Pander to me! … PRODUCTS ONLY thread :dancer:t2:

Thanks !
Moved