NIPPLES! - New rule

In the interest of fairness, I have decided to ban all nipples from uploaded images.

So, this is a little transition period - if you have nipples visible in your images please send me edited versions of them with the nipples covered (you can use an image editor to cover them up) and I will swap the image out rather than delete it.

Thank you!

:purple_heart:

To message me just report this post as ā€œsomething elseā€ and it will let you write a message :slight_smile:

27 Likes

Good, always hated the double standard around nipples, should be all or nothing. Thanks Brenna!

14 Likes

To be honest I never really knew if it was ok to post pictures with nipps showing, this way its clear and fair.

3 Likes

Yes, there was a double standard in play - one that reflected the social norms of wider society in those parts of the world where Lovehoney operates (and Iā€™m not saying I necessarily agree with those norms, just that they exist). In all honesty, when I clicked on the title of this topic I was expecting a ruling in the opposite direction.

Are they going to mask out all the nipples of the male models on the Lovehoney website too?

6 Likes

This was a decision I made for the forum because the double standard made me grumpy :joy:

I canā€™t control what happens on the website but I do what I can here!

22 Likes

Itā€™s a weird double standard isnā€™t it, especially since most of the official reasoning i could find (not just here but on basically every website) said it was because of google search algorithms not liking nipples. Yet it never seems to have an issue with male ones only females?

3 Likes

It was on the news not long a go about a woman who was making breastā€™s for women who had to have theirs removed, I think it was on Facebook where the pictures she had put up wasnā€™t allowed, because of the nipples. @Ace12345

3 Likes

Can I start a collection for all the unwanted Nipples!!!
Send them to me in an envelope and Iā€™ll donate them to a worthy cause - Iā€™m sure I can find people out there who would love a nipple for Christmasā€¦
Burlesque nipple tassles for all - itā€™s the future, Iā€™ve seen it Brennaā€¦
Appreciate the equality on the site x

2 Likes

Canā€™t have a grumpy Brenna in the house.

7 Likes

I know what you mean. I thought it was because it was linked to having breasts, but there are men out there who have breasts, too? Hmmā€¦

However, Iā€™m looking forward to the creative ways people come up with to censor their nipples. I love using my funky tapes, haha.

3 Likes

My infatuation with my own legs means thereā€™s only a couple of offending pics from me - one of those where I tried to ā€˜man upā€™ with a hunky topless pic :grin:, Cā€™est la vie

I do have some bondage tape to wrap up in but not sure that even I would look forward to peeling that back off
:grin:

4 Likes

If itā€™s the one where youā€™re wearing the Hard Rock Cafe pants, then your nipples are just out of viewā€¦so that oneā€™s safe from the cull! :grin:

2 Likes

I love this! Thank you Brenna

1 Like

Agree this is fair!

Think we should free all of the nipples :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Understand the reasoning however its society that has the stupid idea that nipples are offensive. Breasts give life and feed life. I blame the narrow minded people in society for not being open minded.

Sorry for the dummy spit.

7 Likes

Itā€™s something usually considered quite specific to Western society really. A lot of other cultures like in Asia think of Western men as being like babies because of the fact they obviously canā€™t stand to see breastfeeding and stuff (just to be clear i said men since thatā€™s the phrasing i always heard, i know some women or nonbinary people can be weird about it too).

Iā€™ve seen some really dodgy arguments about this, 1 guy even tried to compare keeping breast milk in the fridge to keeping ejaculate in the fridge (he was claiming they were the same thing despite being completely different in pretty much literally every way)

2 Likes

Whatā€™s wrong with keeping ejaculate in the fridge?1

1 In a suitable receptacle, not, you know, just sprayed all up the insides

5 Likes

Thank you! Itā€™s great seeing the society based double standard called out and something done about it even if itā€™s just here on the forum.

4 Likes

read and understood :slight_smile: ā€¦ can i get an opinion on my pfp would you say iā€™m cutting it too close or is it acceptable?

1 Like

Whilst loudly rolling my eyes, canā€™t say Iā€™m entirely surprised in current society.

3 Likes