Noise of neighbours having sex: turn-on or creep-out?

To hell with 'em, then. How dare they disapprove of you obeying nature’s imperative and enjoying it. Bloody hypocrites!

2 Likes

I think one of my old neighbours was a vicar, she kept shouting “Oh God” at 3am!

8 Likes

@WillC maybe that’s what it is. Mind you I normally moan oh god f**k me yes

3 Likes

I say the same :rofl:

2 Likes

At normal times I visit swingers clubs and I often hear people in the next room to me having sex, and it turns me on massively

3 Likes

Had an ex neighbour once see us in the street one day, out of no where she said to my OH ‘someone’s a lucky girl, I thought your bed was gonna come through my wall last night’ the OH was mortified.

2 Likes

I’ve never heard the neighbours but I have heard one of their teenage lads … I suspect they’ve most definitely heard us though lol

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind others hearing us, if we knew someone was listening it would be a turn on in the moment. Telling us they’ve been listening was a bit awkward :laughing: I walked past a neighbours house once, window open, very loud and a bit of a turn on for me personally.

1 Like

For us it’s such a turn on hearing others going at it. We have heard others in the next hotel room and it got us at it straight away. We lasted longer so they had to listen to us when they were finished. This went on for three nights and on the last night we saw each other in the lift and we were all smirking as we entered our rooms. Happy memories :sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Lol … that’s funny. I remember walking out of a hotel room to get a round of applause only it wasn’t us …

We heard our neighbour once and hubby looked at me and said shall we show them how it’s done, we done all sorts of different positions, toys and bondage :woman_facepalming::joy: this was last month when the kids stayed over at his sister’s, the next day we heard them talking and he said to her “I don’t know how he can go on for that long” she replied to him “I wish you would, you never do me like and for a long time”. We’ve heard them a couple of times since and not much has changed, just the noise is a lot less than before. We’ve not been that noisily since that night, just quieter :joy:

5 Likes

Myself and my OH get really turned on listening too others enjoying themselves, most nights we have to listen to her 21 year old daughter getting fucked by her boyfriend, so we normally just play with each other before giving each other a good seeing too. Only fair that they hear us because we had to hear them!

2 Likes

Never heard the couple next to us, but have heard the ones over the road (just once).
Am i concerned if they hear us ? No, but we dont purposely make it loud, it is just what it is, thats all.