Noise of neighbours having sex: turn-on or creep-out?

Wouldn’t necessarily be a turn-on or turn-off for me but glad they are having fun, haha x

3 Likes

I am a uni students and am pretty loud so have received the off bang on the door from my flatmates but not in a malicious way. Usually just the guys banging on the door screaming ‘good job mate’ :joy: :flushed:
When I hear my flatmates I usually just watch YouTube or Netflix or something or go into the kitchen.

2 Likes

turn on
then she used to sing outside in the garden with the voice of an angel but I never actually saw the lady

Have never heard my neighbor but would be a bit creeped out if I did. Saying that I’m sure they must have heard us, I can become a little loud.
Have heard couple in the next hotel room once, meant we had nothing to hide and we could be as noisey as we liked too.

Neighbours no. The wife and I went on holiday to Antigua a few years back. The couple next door were very noisy. My wife would get very aroused listening. It was a great holiday

3 Likes

I was in Antigua a few years back !

1 Like

Turn on. Fond memory of coming back from the pub - guessing flatmate didn’t hear me come in as him & his gf were giving it big licks. Listened, imagined and wasn’t long until I was done :hot_face:

1 Like

Maybe it was you @Melody1

1 Like

I voted earplugs but only probably because I got scarred from hearing my parents from a young age all the time.

Also lived in a middle flat once and there was some really freaky stuff going on there, may as well have been in the same bed with them it was that bad!

So it’s kind of put me off now, don’t get me wrong enjoy yourselves, but for me, especially in certain situations, being a tad more aware, respectful and adaptable to any given scenario.

2 Likes

Turn on for me I enjoy hearing others in their pleasures

3 Likes

Earplugs for me. I’m quite quiet, not sure why, just am. I’m all up for other people having fun, I’ll just grab my noise cancelling headphones. My immediate neighbours aren’t my type either, I think I might listen in if I had some attraction to the people having fun.

Yeah - definitely helps! That’s why hearing it from the next room in a hotel works for me: I’ve no idea what they look like, so my brain does the casting! :yum:

4 Likes

Neighbours on both sides are in their 70s, if they are getting some at their age then good on them but the image that may come to mind would make it difficult for me to look them in the eye the next day haha

5 Likes

I’d say good on them if I could hear my neighbours (I almost feel sorry for them since I’ve never heard anything!!) but I’d move into the farthest room and put some music on since I know them and have absolutely no interest in that image stuck in my head! If I had hot neighbours that would be a different matter :wink:

My OH is always worried that our neighbours can hear us, he has to put his hand over my mouth if I make too much noise :flushed:

2 Likes

I can actually see them because they don’t ever close the blinds fully.

My OH house is a semi detached and is attached to the local vicar we have never heard them but I’m sure they have heard us plenty of times. I does give us strange looks.

1 Like

@Holystar - strange looks …or just envious! :wink:

My past neighbours used to be annoying, you could hear their bed hitting against the wall. By all means have fun but be considerate of other people.

My new neighbours are super quiet and never hear a thing. Luckily my bedroom is further back of the house so no chance of neighbours hearing, plus I keep it down regardless. I find being excessively loud just sounds fake to me lol

Would depend on how hot a couple they were in my opinion!

1 Like

@PleasureDrone I’m not sure. More of a disapproving look