Noisy orgasms.

Just for my curiosity, here is a question i have always thought i would never know the answer to (short of planting a hidden recorder) but feel sure i should get a good cross-section of frank answers from you great LH forum lot.

When you are having sex (straight or otherwise) and reach the moment of climax just how loud are you?

Remember that answer and then tell me, do you make the same amount of noise when/if you masturbate and are totally on your own?.

Having viewed a few so called 'orgasmic' fingering sessions on the net accompanied by howling screams and legs flying everywhere I'm immediately turned off and see it as probably a fake.

Speaking for myself i am usually very noisy when letting it go inside the OH, however when on my own i offer no more than a whimper and an Ooooh.

I haven't a clue about the OH as she says she just doesn't do masturbation so no help there.

I'm not suggesting that making noises during actual sex is for the benefit of the OH, I think there is probably a comparison with why we roar with laughter over a joke whilst in a crowd, or just try going down the first drop on THE BIG ONE (Blackpool pleasure beach) -on your own- with your hands in the air and screaming it doesn't work!

How is it for you?

Pretty similar. Lonesome sex is quiet with heavy breathing, louder during sex and blowjobs and love moaning and being muffled while giving oral.

I live with others so basically we have to be quiet. Even when people are out, we are a little noiser but not much. You couldnt hear it downstairs.

What gets me is noisy vibes! Grrrr!

Posted before I could finish. When I am using vibes (thats all i use on my own) then heavy breathing and thats it.

I don't masturbate alone too often, when i do its more heavy breathing with a few moans,

i do masturbate lying next to my OH while he talks to me and plays with my nipples etc and i make quite a racket!

i do just enjoy it more with him rather than alone so i think thats why i am louder!

during sex you might want to have your fingers in your ears if you're near me because i am ridiculously loud!

VW x

Im quite noisy, which is lucky now we live alone lol!!! I dont often masterbate but when i do it does tend to be quite quiet, which until now i didnt really think about lol xxxxxxx

Depends if people are around or not. If not then I can let go and be as loud as I want. If people might overhear then there's a lot of lip-biting to stay silent. My OH finds it really funny, but I just can't stand the idea of people hearing us having sex. lol

timid-adventurer wrote:

Depends if people are around or not. If not then I can let go and be as loud as I want. If people might overhear then there's a lot of lip-biting to stay silent. My OH finds it really funny, but I just can't stand the idea of people hearing us having sex. lol

I cant either!

My mum is pretty laid back, some parents are like not in my house and they dont sleep over etc.

She has one rule: I dont want to hear it and be sensible. In the same way I wouldnt want to hear her and her OH. Its just respect really.

I'm loud all the time, audience or no. It is easier to force it to be a bit quieter on my own, because I can control the intensity a little more, but I'm not capable of cumming quietly. Usually a handily-placed pillow or some form of home-made gag spares the neighbour's delicate feelings (part of the reason I'm planning on investing in a ball gag sometime in the not too distant future).

We're usually pretty quiet, Especially now living at my parents!

Though If I'm going solo, And the house is empty... I can be pretty 'vocal' towards the end lol.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

WandA wrote:

Pretty similar. Lonesome sex is quiet with heavy breathing, louder during sex and blowjobs and love moaning and being muffled while giving oral.

Same here... I'm never really loud though, but I know the OH loves it when I let him know if I'm getting close to orgasm. It's only polite, really.

Lol. I get round it with low moans, we have just become more intune with other signs rather than loud moans.

Like it when my partner is vocal about enjoying herself

I find my nails digging into his back or the bedsheets tends to let him know how he's doing

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Yeah, Like I say, I'm never really loud, but I do moan a bit more..

Also, it's so rare that I get his penis these days that it can be a shock to the system when he uses it! Lol!

Why is it so rare?x

BashfulBabe wrote:

I'm loud all the time, audience or no. It is easier to force it to be a bit quieter on my own, because I can control the intensity a little more, but I'm not capable of cumming quietly. Usually a handily-placed pillow or some form of home-made gag spares the neighbour's delicate feelings (part of the reason I'm planning on investing in a ball gag sometime in the not too distant future).

Well BB that's interesting to know.

even on your own, your body and lungs just have to let it out, I guess it may also improve the rush (a bit like weight lifters expelling air and shouting at the peak of a lift) I think I will give it a go next time!

Solo xx

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Yeah, Like I say, I'm never really loud, but I do moan a bit more..

Also, it's so rare that I get his penis these days that it can be a shock to the system when he uses it! Lol!

Why is it so rare?x

he has health problems and the pain and meds make it difficult to have sex..

Wow, thats really bad. I feel for you both. My OH has health problems as well, it makes him tired often.

On my own im pretty quiet..the usual heavy breathing etc....................with my oh id say im alot louder...wouldnt class me as a screamer..............but i do moan quite a bit.......cant help it.....but have to be careful as we have little ones in the house.........so i suppose sometimes i have to hold back

Mind you there are times are hardly make any noise and just go into myself and enjoy the feeling......depends on my mood i suppose!!

On my own ; Certainly my breathing is more deeper and its a good job you cant see in my mind because its at that time it goes for a wonder !

With OH I do moan loudly , lots of sucking my breath in , lots of "mmm's" when I give oral and I do tend to use a bit of "Dirty Talk" . Have been confronted by neighbours for being too loud , but hey, I'm proud !

We used to have to be quiet when we both lived with our parents. Since moving in together we don't care! He's not as loud as me, but I can be sooo loud! We had a particularly noisy session in the middle of the day once and when I'd finished screamin we realised the bedroom window had been wide open! *cringe!*

sexynurse09 wrote:

We used to have to be quiet when we both lived with our parents. Since moving in together we don't care! He's not as loud as me, but I can be sooo loud! We had a particularly noisy session in the middle of the day once and when I'd finished screamin we realised the bedroom window had been wide open! *cringe!*

Oh yes i remember that i think i was parked outside in my car adjusting my sat nav. i thought i had just run over someone.

are you that noisy going solo (no audience) or are you not into that