Not fair

Its a friday and the sun is out and loads of ladies are showing a lot of skin which is making me horny so I am going to spend my pay packet on LH sex toys!

DAMN YOU SEXY LADIES!

Its all cloudy and ominous here...... though I am getting ready for a long steamy bath, - just to torment you further Teehee xxxxx

right, another 50 quid gone!

it was cloudy before but the skies are clear !! (Londno)

I have a sneaky feeling that by the time this weekend is done, Mr Barclaycard will have bought up my entire LH wishlist!

Not fair!

You had bloody sun you lucky sod!

Not fair - my OH is up country drinking beer with her friend and I've been sat at home watching the rubbish remake of Assault On Precinct 13 with no beer in the house. Can't even have any solo fun as the lodger is in :(

WandA wrote:

Not fair!

You had bloody sun you lucky sod!

We have had sun again today i'm fed up of it now! I wish i had more money, there's so much i want!!"

youve had sun.......show off!!!.....the weather this weekend sucked...big time!!!

it's easily done, spending on LH. Oh well. I just gave in after weeks of careful avoidance. You can live for a month on a sack of potatoes though, right? I'll be fine then.

Say in there mate..summer my favourite time of the year

Not fair? Severe weather warning due to continuous heavy rain. Weather centre advises home owners to close their windows (sic)..oh those Germans, so ironic.

DrtyBoy wrote:

Its a friday and the sun is out and loads of ladies are showing a lot of skin which is making me horny so I am going to spend my pay packet on LH sex toys!

DAMN YOU SEXY LADIES!

Try living by the sea mate!!!! Too many beaches around for comfort!!!!!!!!!!!!

tronic wrote:

it's easily done, spending on LH. Oh well. I just gave in after weeks of careful avoidance. External Media You can live for a month on a sack of potatoes though, right? I'll be fine then. External Media

Lol, i'm sure you can, if you get hungry go and play with the toys you got with the shopping money! External Media