Not getting emails?

RuggerBugger wrote:

Ian Chimp wrote:

I just got an Unlimited email offer. I thought that may be a good test to see if anyone else got it too. 👍 It's for 10% off £50+

Boxes are all ticked, but didn't get that offer...

Well there you go.....Just received the 10% off £50 offer!

Yeah. 😊I also got the 10% email. Couldn't resist had to place an order.

Floating Fun Guy. wrote:

Did you not use the 25% off £40+ Unlimited discount? It's a much bigger % off with a smaller £ threshold. It's on your account page, and you can use it as often as you like. 👍

Ian Chimp wrote:

Floating Fun Guy. wrote:

Did you not use the 25% off £40+ Unlimited discount? It's a much bigger % off with a smaller £ threshold. It's on your account page, and you can use it as often as you like. 👍
thanks Ian chimp but can't see any mention of this discount on my account page where should I look.

Ah stupid me just spotted it some time's you can't say the wood for the trees. Thanks mate ill remember next time. 👍

Floating Fun Guy. wrote:

Ah stupid me just spotted it some time's you can't say the wood for the trees. Thanks mate ill remember next time. 👍

No worries. 🙂👍 One of the other good perks is the 40% birthday discount, so it's worth checking you've filled your birthday in too. Obviously it's a once a year thing, so not as handy as the 25% off perk, but you still don't want to miss out. 🙂 You get an email about a week or so beforehand with the discount in, and a couple of reminder emails leading up to the day itself. Some people haven't received their emails (I'm guessing it's connected to this glitch), but if that happens you can contact Customer Care for the code. 👍

I am not recieving the emails, though I have sign-ins for both the UK and US sites.

Ian Chimp wrote:

I just got an Unlimited email offer. I thought that may be a good test to see if anyone else got it too. 👍 It's for 10% off £50+

This one came through to me too. Not that it's great unless it can be added to other offers, but there we go.

I also get DOTD and Sex-tip Saturday. A few to tempt me back if I have been browsing but not purchased anything. None of the good offers your good self used to send everyone's way - are those still being offered?

Not sure if this is going to clog the thread up (chop out my posts if you need to), but to keep the test going...

I've just received a Sexperts 'How to masturbate without anyone knowing...' email (I'm UK and an Unlimited account, last purchase end of March). Interestingly Mrs Chimp didn't get one (UK, non-Unlimited, last purchase well over a year ago), nor did my extra address (no account, never purchased). Sometimes there's a delay though, like RuggerBugger, so maybe they'll show up later.

I think they use/have used other criteria too to tailor what sort of emails you get, so people do get different ones. I think it's based on the stuff from the 'Tell Us About Yourself' page (gender, sexual preference, relationship status). Personally I think I'd prefer an opt in box for each type of email they send instead. If they only send me male toy emails, or couples, I wouldn't want to miss out on the female offers as I mainly buy stuff for Mrs Chimp. It's tough to say if I've actually missed out on anything or not though, as it's hard to know what sort of emails they send to other people as you only really get to see your own. 🙂

Ian Chimp wrote:

Not sure if this is going to clog the thread up (chop out my posts if you need to), but to keep the test going...

I've just received a Sexperts 'How to masturbate without anyone knowing...' email (I'm UK and an Unlimited account, last purchase end of March). Interestingly Mrs Chimp didn't get one (UK, non-Unlimited, last purchase well over a year ago), nor did my extra address (no account, never purchased). Sometimes there's a delay though, like RuggerBugger, so maybe they'll show up later.

I think they use/have used other criteria too to tailor what sort of emails you get, so people do get different ones. I think it's based on the stuff from the 'Tell Us About Yourself' page (gender, sexual preference, relationship status). Personally I think I'd prefer an opt in box for each type of email they send instead. If they only send me male toy emails, or couples, I wouldn't want to miss out on the female offers as I mainly buy stuff for Mrs Chimp. It's tough to say if I've actually missed out on anything or not though, as it's hard to know what sort of emails they send to other people as you only really get to see your own. 🙂

I have filled in the tell us about yourself section of my account but I don't seem to get many offers aimed at mens products. Whether that is because there arent many offers on mens products or whether I am just not receiving any personalised email offers then I am not too sure. I have also input my anniversary which is within the next two weeks. I am also not too sure how early before the event those emails are sent out so will see whether I do receive one. To be honest I dont remember receiving one last year.

Sampaul29 wrote:

I have also input my anniversary which is within the next two weeks. I am also not too sure how early before the event those emails are sent out so will see whether I do receive one. To be honest I dont remember receiving one last year.

I don't think they do an anniversary discount any more? It only mentions a birthday one now, and the 'tell us about yourself' anniversary field just says it's so they can send you a reminder and their congratulations.

Ian Chimp wrote:

Sampaul29 wrote:

I have also input my anniversary which is within the next two weeks. I am also not too sure how early before the event those emails are sent out so will see whether I do receive one. To be honest I dont remember receiving one last year.

I don't think they do an anniversary discount any more? It only mentions a birthday one now, and the 'tell us about yourself' anniversary field just says it's so they can send you a reminder and their congratulations.

Fair enough. Thanks Mr Chimp.

I got a '40% off Moonlight Lingerie - limited time only! email at about 4.10pm. Not a coded offer, just an advert for the on-site DOTW. Only my account again. These last three have all been branded as 'Unlimited', so that would make sense (though I have had a few in the past that were branded Unlimited for me, and then Mrs Chimp would get one with exactly the same content but without the Unlimited branding).

I don't know if anyone is finding this useful? 🙂 I just thought it'd be easier for people to tell if they're not receiving the promo emails if you know what emails have been sent. 👍

Ian Chimp wrote:

I got a '40% off Moonlight Lingerie - limited time only! email at about 4.10pm. Not a coded offer, just an advert for the on-site DOTW.

I should've said that it was a 'Lovehoney Lingerie' one. 👍

Hey Brenna, sex tip saturday randomly hasn't arrived today but my OH recently signed up so she could get the promo emails and she has received it. Strange!

BlissfulKink99 wrote:

Hey Brenna, sex tip saturday randomly hasn't arrived today but my OH recently signed up so she could get the promo emails and she has received it. Strange!

Same here. Mrs Chimp and Dummy Chimp got the Sex Tip Saturday email (at 10.15am ish), but I did not. I'll update if it turns up later. 👍

Ian Chimp wrote:

BlissfulKink99 wrote:

Same here. Mrs Chimp and Dummy Chimp got the Sex Tip Saturday email (at 10.15am ish), but I did not. I'll update if it turns up later. 👍

It has arrived! 🙂 (roughly 2.10pm)

Emails have stopped ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

i am not recivieving any emails what so ever for over a year now no dotd nothing![](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif)

Had email from yourself last week, sent 2 replies but heard nothing since x