Not getting emails?

I've got another one (6.01pm). Only to me again this time. It's called Shop Couple's Toys | Play Together and it's coming up as from 'Lovehoney' rather than 'Sexperts' or 'Special Offer'. It's just an advert one again, no coded offer.

I get adverts too - tonight, 'Sex toys for couples'. I don't like adverts. I buy enough, review enough, and I am active enough on the forums. It's unnecessary. They are obviously designed to attract newcomers, whereas the good deals for long term customers seem to have gone (apart from 'review items' - thanks, Brenna!)

1 Like

Same here! I get order confirmations and position of the week but that’s about it 🤷🏽‍♀️

And another one just for me (6.07pm) - Play together | Add a boost to your bedroom from 'Lovehoney'. Another advert, so no exclusive special offer or anything.

I haven't had any in a while

I've not had any in quite a while now........

I have not received my birthday discount email yet.

Montyrob77 wrote:

I have not received my birthday discount email yet.

You can contact Customer Care and they should be able to sort you out. 👍 If they give you the code you can add it manually by popping it in here:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/offers/

I stopped recieving emails a while ago :(

I haven’t had any e mails for quite a while. I used to get regular updates. Have contactyou on many occasions to no avail

Cambridgedong wrote:

I haven’t had any e mails for quite a while. I used to get regular updates. Have contactyou on many occasions to no avail

the same thing for me no emails

ghostonghost wrote:

Odd, I didn't receive the 10% off email people mention, so it looks like im not get getting special offers. I do however receive the deal of the day email. Funny thing is that I just checked my email subscription in my account settings and deal of the day was un-ticked and special offers was ticked! I've ticked both now to see if that has any affect.

Same for me, I've re-ticked the DOTD box as I like getting these

Still not getting any, used to receive them all the time, in fact I had a filtering rule to put them in 1 folder for ease

I get notifications of reviews I've sent or tester items on their way but I haven't had a promotional email for a good while.

No birthday email was going to buy an expensive toy too

Didn’t get my love honey sexperts email this week love seeing the look of horror on the missus face when I show her position of the week 😂😂

Not had any emails for aaaages 😏 still subscribed to offers according to my details.

Interesting , I had not noticed that I have not been getting email offers about the same time I could no longer post pictures . Checked all my settings and everything is in order .

I havent had an email in months 😭

@PS Have you contacted our Customer Care team? I'm sure they will be able to help!

@Everyone I am working with our email team to look into this for you all, will hopefully have an update soon!