Not new but returning member

Hi guys,

I joined the forum a few years ago when my wife and I had just had kids and were struggling to find that sexual spark.

Over the last few years we have worked on our relationship and that spark is definitely coming back. We are now trying things we hadn’t tried before and I thought there is no better place to get ideas, tips and help if we have any questions.

I look forward to chatting with you all.

11 Likes

Hellooooo enjoy the sparks

1 Like

Hi @Yorkshire_Lad_85 :wave: Welcome back! Good to hear that things are going well :blush:

1 Like

Welcome back to the forum.

1 Like

Secret is to talk to your partner and don’t just go piv - take time and try different things - spanking is a firm fav with me as well as oral - just take time (I know with young children it’s difficult) but explore her body - use baby oil and rub every inch of her body and let her relax - I’m sure she will return the favour

1 Like

Thanks for the advice @batjamboree

We are taking our time, talking and learning what things we enjoy. We feel closer than ever before and are enjoying the new experiences.

Hi :wave: @Yorkshire_Lad_85 welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Evening and welcome :green_heart:

1 Like

Welcome back!!

1 Like

Hi :wave:t2: and welcome back.

Welcome back :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @Yorkshire_Lad_85 :wave:
Welcome back to the forum!

…just a word of advice, you might want to change your profile picture before it gets removed tomorrow. As a stand against double standards no nipples of any sex are allowed on show on the forum. A little edit to cover them and you’ll be all good :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Hey :wave: and welcome :hugs: back :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks @Peitho I have removed it for now. I will sort one out later

2 Likes

Greetings and Welcome back @Yorkshire_Lad_85 :sunglasses:

1 Like

Welcome back :blush:

1 Like

Hello and welcome back.

1 Like

Hey @Yorkshire_Lad_85 welcome back :wink:

1 Like

Hello and welcome back @Yorkshire_Lad_85

1 Like

Welcome! That’s awesome that things are working out for you guys!

1 Like