Not new but returning

Hello everyone! Just wanted to reintroduce myself. It’s been over a year but I finally feel like I’m back into my sexy self. Can’t wait to try some new toys! I just got my first butt plug and a vibrating egg. My OH and I are getting into butt play. It’s so exciting and such a big turn on. Share all your fav beginner butt toys here. I’ll let you all know how the butt plug goes soon!

9 Likes

Welcome back! :hugs: My husband and I each have njoy pure plugs (mine’s a small and his is medium), and we really like them. I had some jeweled plugs (like this one) but I would always be worried they’d pop in :persevere: so I wanted one with a good handle/loop! I prefer stainless steel over silicone because even using a lot of lube, the friction from the silicone would hurt :slightly_frowning_face: but everyone’s preferences are different! Hope you guys have fun getting into anal play and find some good toys!

2 Likes

Hi :wave: @drippingwet
Welcome back to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi welcome @drippingwet good that your back eoil love to try anal play but a bit apprehensive

1 Like

Morning and welcome 🩷

1 Like

Helloooo and enjoy the vibrations

1 Like

Hi :wave:t2: and welcome back.

1 Like

Greetings and Welcome back into your sexy self @drippingwet :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi and welcome back, I hope you enjoy the butt plug, you must tell us your experience with it.

1 Like

Hey. :wave: and welcome :hugs: back :star_struck:

1 Like

Hi @drippingwet welcome back!

1 Like

@drippingwet Welcome back ! I see we both enjoy wearing nature . I am an enjoyer of anal play myself . I spent a lot of money on prostrate massagers and none impressed me . The remote egg is one of my favorites , it stays put and enjoy my wife controlling it with the app . My wife and I both like the look of me doing naked housework with my jeweled plug in . I am not saying I crave anal , but I have more dildos for me than she does . Wish you all the fun you can have as you learn and try new things out .

1 Like

@drippingwet Welcome back :wave:

1 Like

Welcome back @drippingwet :wave:

1 Like

That makes two of us. Welcome back!

1 Like

Welcome back again!! :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome back @drippingwet - nice to have another woman on board

Hope you are enjoying anal - big fan myself :lovehoney_heart:

1 Like

Hi and welcome back.

1 Like

Gday

1 Like

Welcome back @drippingwet. Anal play is a relatively new thing to us, and completely understand why you find it a big turn on.

1 Like