Now listening to thread

Im new here but every forum i have ever been on there has always been or i have started a now listening to thread.....so here it is :-D

post what you are listening to at the moment and feel free to chat.......I generally listen to a lot of music so if this thread doesnt die on its ass i will post lots :-D

also interested in what music the regulars listen too :-)

So i will start :-)

Currently listening to 'Iced Earth' with the album 'Burnt Offerings' (its power metal for any non rock/metal people)

listening to Jessie J's new album Who You Are

Now listening to the snoring of my OH, lol

Me too he does go on

Will be me snoring soon......really tired and early shift tomorrow

The Lion King OST. Yes. I rock it.

The Irish Rover off of the Dropkick Murphys new album

Booties wrote:

The Lion King OST. Yes. I rock it.

High five!

'Iced Earth' by 'Iced Earth' Different album but i love it :-D

And yeah awesome for the lion king :-D

Duno if this counts but I've got telly box (i know its a rare thing these days but it is a proper 'old' tv!) on and Spaced is on right now, i'm more listening than watching tho. I LOVE IT IT'S GREAT!!! if I didn't have this on it wood be the fab randomness that is the Word cd, Aprils 1 that too!xx

Bootie - duno if u interested but I can play 'can u feel the love tonite' on my euphx

Radio 4 comedy. The Now Show podcast.

Brilliant!

Very rarely watch any telly in our house. I could throw it out to be honest!

SG

Sweet child of mine :) -oh, spirit in the sky

SG - know what you mean about the telly! its crappy poo most of the time. Made me big time when saw u lovin the now show! the news show, just a min and especially I'm Sorry I haven't A Clue my favs! (quite enjoy PM with eddie mier(?) too, mmmmmmm his voice!) x

Listening to the cats running about and prob waking the wife up

Enya Book of days right now. I really like that song.

The telly in the background......it is glee soon....eeeeeew! :-P

Flogging Molly - The worst day since yesterday

Sg69 - u've made me realise I've not had that podcast downloading for ages! Love the Noooooow Shooow! I like the Dave Gorman podcast on absolute radio. Very funny.

Music wise Black Eyed Peas - Elephunk. I'm light years behind at times!