Nudists

Are any members nudists? .. I'm sure there are some here :)

5 Likes

I send most of my time naked at home and in the garden, would love to go to nudist beaches and clubs but haven't been able to persuade my wife yet

4 Likes

Yup, cheeky days stretching out in the buff in deserted woodland clearings, nudists beaches on hols, obvs the back garden and the best bit...

... the swimming pool at my old secondary schools has nudist swim sessions so I'm signed up for that once the lockdown restrictions are lifted

1 Like

Naked every chance I get but have never been to a actual place though I very much think i'd enjoy it. So perhaps im a nudist.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t class myself as a nudist to how some people are but i do love being naked around the house. Also get off on a bit of public play or being caught naked but that’s more in the moment to.

1 Like

When i was younger i wouldn`t, but i love being naked in the house, and would do a nude beach or other environment now, i guess it`s a mixture of being more confident and being of an age where i think "F**k it"

4 Likes

Ive been to a couple of nudist resorts in Spain and been naked on various other nude beaches. Such a wonderful feeling :)

1 Like

Bexy wrote:

It depends on your definition of a nudist. For me, I enjoy being naked and like my body. I don’t worry about being naked in front of other people. I’ve been to beaches and nude spas and will happily strip off. I’ve sat as a life model too and been fine with this. However, I’ve also been to a proper naturist event at a swimming baths in Scotland and it really wasn’t my cup of tea. I’ll be naked at home but I’ve no desire to live a naturist lifestyle where people walk the dog, go shopping etc nude.

This is exactly my experience. Apart from the nude model bit (though I did sign up for it).

we had our first nudist experience last year on holiday in jamaica hedonism 2 resort, we had so much fun we are booked to go this december all being well.

2 Likes

I’m not sure about a nudist beach, but I do love skinny dipping and being naked around the house. I learnt to keep an outfit ready by the front door in case of any unexpected guests!

4 Likes

I’ve done nudist beaches and a nude holiday last year (although sex was very much on the agenda, so I wouldn’t call it nudist as such).

We’ve got friends who are big naturists, and we’ve got an invite to a naturist swimming evening in a proper swimming pool. Looking forward to that when Covid allows.

3 Likes

I guess I would be a non practicing nudist . I love not wearing anything . Before grandson moved in I would rarely get dressed . I also visited a family nudist park . I was quite at home swimming and talking to everybody . My wife suggested I go . I did not join because during the week there were only mostly older people there that did not want to play any games . Weekends it just gets too crowded for my likings .

1 Like

I like to be nude as much as possible, mostly in the house and garden but I do occasionally go for a dip in the sea or to a nudist event

4 Likes

I’d quite happily visit a nude beach I’ve just never had the opportunity!

5 Likes

Just had a look at this and realised that if I had walked 10 minutes further up the beach that I was on at the weekend I’d have hit the nude one. So close! :beach_umbrella:

4 Likes

I was very close to visiting a beach near where we holidayed last year, but didn’t have the confidence!

I love being naked. Being a plus size lady I often worry about how other people would receive it, this is why I keep it to my house/ at clubs where people are more accepting.

2 Likes

As with most of the others I love being naked and am around the house and in the garden. I was fortunate at one point in my life to live over the road from a naturist spa and spent most weekends there enjoying the sun and taking a swim in the heated pool. Also been to a bigger resort in the UK and the place was amazing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Ooh whats the resort bex? X

My wife and I spend as much time as possible naked, around the house and definitely in the garden weather permitting.
Prior to lockdown, we were fortunate enough to go abroad at least three times a year and often made a point of searching out local nudist beaches. You very quickly overcome any initial shyness or embarrassment and the feeling of the warm sun and breeze on your skin is amazing.
Although our back garden is partly overlooked, there are a couple of private areas and the neighbours are often out for the day so we always make the best of those days.

1 Like