Nudists

Hi Steve I would google nudist clubs near you it’s an easy way to meet like-minded people and enjoy the freedom
Is your other half also a nudist

1 Like

Hi @VanillaWithSprinkles You should try the naturist beach Out when the weather gets warmer and I believe there is one at Morfa-Dyffryn Beach

2 Likes

There’s a couple near me (Dublin) but none worth the visit to be honest. I went one evening a couple of years back and there were a handful of people nude.

I’d love to go to a nudist beach or go on a nudist holiday, it would be so freeing x

1 Like

I have a look at your local Naturist clubs as well

1 Like

I’m having a lazy naturist Saturday morning at home
Is anyone else x

I’m in the bath. Does that count? :joy::joy:

1 Like

Hi Joe enjoy And I hope you’ve got lots of bubbles

1 Like

Sorry I’ve been off line a couple of weeks so just saw you note.

In a nutshell it was great, the people couldn’t have been nicer.

Got to site about 5pm Thursday, set my camp up but remained clothed. The next day though it all came off. Was a bit nervous but decided to go for a walk around the site, met a number of people some clothed, some not. No one cared… in the evening I joined people in the club house and used their steam room again everyone was really friendly and encouraging.

Since then I have joined a weekly naked yoga class and plan more trips away.

Highly recommend it

2 Likes

Naked yoga class sounds fun was there many people there

We are often at naturist beaches in Dorset Wales and Devon and the beauty of them is because everyone is in the buff you are all equal, There has been a woman with no legs, a man with a full prosthetic leg that he stands up near the waters edge while he goes for a swim, mastectomies thin people and larger people. All seem to be welcome and without judgement. Please try it and enjoy

4 Likes

We have had holidays in Cap D’Agde and spend lots of time at home naked, so I guess we could be classed as naturist. Comfortable nude among others, seen most of our friends naked

1 Like

Hi @hampshirecouple Holiday in the Sun sounds fantastic I hope you enjoyed
I was in Fuerteventura five weeks ago and felt great to be nude
It’s nice to me open minded people do you swing?

1 Like

Class is limited to 9, usually have 6. All males though unfortunately. Would be nice to get a mixed group.

1 Like

Nothing more than Just a bow On this morning gf loved it
Merry Christmas :christmas_tree:

1 Like

I hope you’ve all been enjoying nudity around the house over the festive New Year period

2 Likes

Still not brave enough to venture down to the beach yet :flushed:(maybe 2022 is the year)….but hubby and I spend every day we can enjoying the sun on our roof terrace completely naked and it feels absolutely wonderful !!!

4 Likes

When I lived on my own I often wondered around indoors naked, this quickly made me feel very aroused, leading me to sit on soft objects. I miss the feeling.

2 Likes

What a wonderful way to spend on your day xx

1 Like

I can’t wait for the nicer weather so we can get back to our favourite beach spot and just to be able to lose the clothes around the house and garden again.

4 Likes