Nylon tights stockings

Hey if anyone has the same interests would love to discuss anytime

3 Likes

Hi - me again. :joy:

Nylons aren’t a thing with me, but… once you’ve racked up enough posts on the forum (don’t ask me how many! @Ian_Chimp will most likely be able to give you chapter and verse) you’ll be able to post pictures in the photo section. I’m sure lots of us would love to see what you’re rocking (your avatar looks interesting, but that pic is soooo small).

:stockings:

3 Likes

Thanks yes can’t post pics yet​:tired_face: thanks for liking my profile pic​:+1:

3 Likes

There’s a bit more info on leveling up in Trust Levels and Badges?, but to get to official Member status (and be able to post photos in the #your-photos category) you basically need 15 visits, do an hour or so of reading, and spray a few likes about. :slightly_smiling_face::+1: It’s not too arduous. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@kinkyminxmoo it’s here

1 Like

Thank you @Nylonguy

Nice feature, confused me for a second haha

Sooo, me :raised_hand: I enjoy nylon :slight_smile: I like black opaque tights and have more stockings than I know about :joy:

2 Likes

@KinkyMinxMoo hey as for me I enjoy tights I don’t like to high a denier I love the feel and thrill of wearing them love hold ups to I used to enjoy acquiring many pairs when I was a bit younger and never wear underwear with them either.

2 Likes

I love wearing black sheer glossy tights with no underwear and a black dress the feeling is awesome…and my special friend knows I only have tights on. He loves to rip them open…I love it.

9 Likes

@CurvyJilly amazing love glossy sheer tights of any colour I like the glistening when slightly damp.:wink:

4 Likes

I think the highest denier I have is 100 in black which are to keep me warm but I do wear lower deniers, not too low though; extremely frustrating the amount of holes I used to get in tights haha

2 Likes

Yea holes are a pain when to thin nothing worse :confounded:

I like fishnets too but they come more under “tights” than nylon.

So (remembering that LH starts at 18) when / how did you come to realize that you had a love for nylon?

1 Like

@KinkyMinxMoo When I was younger or so used to try on other peoples and other things

@KinkyMinxMoo it’s a long story I’ll try explain later or in morning if ok? :relaxed:

2 Likes

Of course :slight_smile:

On a friendly note, please edit the age on your post; Life on Lovehoney starts at 18. You can mention things from before then but do not mention age.

I know that it is kind of my fault so please accept my apologies, I just don’t want you to get a warning for breaking a rule :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@KinkyMinxMoo tht better new to this not ur fault at all sorry

Yes :slight_smile:

No need to apologise; It is a common mistake, I just didn’t want you getting in to trouble.

Thanks for that. I’ll try post later!! Difficult just now​:+1:

2 Likes

You are most welcome. Sure thing, I look forward to future posts :slight_smile:

1 Like

Me too

:heart::two_hearts::heart:

3 Likes