Nylon tights stockings

@Melody1 feel free to join in this one to if u want

1 Like

Always had a thing for tights /stockings the way it showed off the contours and the way the light shined on a person made it much more appealing than a bare leg. I remember trying on my pals mums on a night out they were hanging over an airing horse and instantly felt good. And realising it must be amazing when people you have never seen before wearing but finding lying about the house. I have also tried on my in laws!!! But I guess thts enough for tonight??? X

3 Likes

It’s friday!!! It’s nylon time!!! Anyone else?

2 Likes

Does anyone actually buy men’s tights or do they just get woman’s???

1 Like

@Nylonguy Just buy women’s. Didn’t realise that you could get mens.

Yes u can and get ones with a sheath for the penis not on LH though

@Nylonguy Actually, I have a pair of those. Totally forgot that I had them. They’re fun with a sheath for the penis.

Is it open at the end where did u buy from? Are they good or better off with women’s ones?

2 Likes

@Nylonguy No, not open at the other end. Bought them from an auction website. They’re fine but I’d stick with women’s ones, although as I say the sheath is fun.

1 Like

I’m massively into nylons but I think that’s down to my foot fetish - I love really low deniers where I can see the toes

3 Likes

I purchased some new black opaque tights today!

1 Like

For work or pleasure!!

2 Likes

Both haha

1 Like

Oh I see wat denier?? I posted pics today of barely black tights

1 Like

And where from?

80 so rather dark. Also, while not a competitor company, I don’t want to break any rules by mentioning other places so I’ll just say it’s a cheap fashion shop with brown paper bags :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hit me up sometime:

Hey how’s it going @MandalaCroix

@Nylonguy love wearing glossy pantyhose, currently got some 8 den to try and also 20 den. I do prefer glossy black or barely black. Just love the feeling nylons have on it’s great.

3 Likes

The really glossy black tights look absolutely fab. Would love it if Lovehoney added a few pairs to there selection.

3 Likes