Oh F off you big lamp!

Still cloud here :cloud::cloud::cloud::cloud::cloud::cloud::cloud::cloud:
Even rained in the night. Right now its cool. Fingers crossed it doesnt burn off.
Cramped my metoer shower watching, but its so hot i’ll take it

4 Likes

Sounds like a close shave, glad your all ok :pray:

2 Likes

Many thanks it was a double take because they were messing around then they were in real trouble but all good thank @Mr_amp_MrsDLPS

2 Likes

Glad you and t he kids are ok, the sea can be very dangerous at times, mainly when we don’t expect it either. @Gazza_64

2 Likes

Thanks @steve19 it is they were told that before we went and what not to do but kids being kids they think they know better and know no fear ! They know now to respect what they are told and to not do anything to endanger themselves .

2 Likes

Almost 40 here in Canada! Heading to the beach! Thank god for air conditioning :pray:

4 Likes

Oh I’d love air con!!!

1 Like

Its a must for us! We live in the Okanagan Valley in BC. Stays in the high 30s to low 40s for a good chunk of the summer. Thats how we grow all the :peach: & cherries :cherries: :wink:

3 Likes

We bought one just before the last heat wave oh does it help!

1 Like

I hate it. Im definately an autumn and winter girl. Give me beef stew in the slow cooker and cosy socks any day. Saying that we took the kids to rhyl today and although it was very hot and i got sunburnt it was nice to be able to dip my toes in the sea without them turning to ice!

4 Likes

Yup I was melting and all clammy, had fan on to cool down, and now I’ve got an uncomfortable dry throat… can’t win either way :flushed::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I remember Julian Clary saying that when he got a sore throat he liked to suck on a Fisherman’s Friend. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Finally the rain has arrived and I can relax a little. Mind you, it’s back to fluffy slippers and a cardigan around the house .

2 Likes

Yes we also have rain, a nice heavy shower to start and now just a steady amount. You can even hear the garden saying thank you. @FortySomethingWife

3 Likes

Who turned off the big lamp :frowning:

3 Likes

It’s here @Melody1 :+1:

2 Likes

Who is this fishy friend and where can I find them! :joy:

Rain is so welcome. I don’t mind hot and humid but it’s made for some very sticky bedroom antics :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Yes I don’t like this heat we are having but today is quite cool. Had a lot overnight and this morning which has cooled things down.