Taking advantage of the heat

I like to crossdress, wife isnt a fan so I’ve never included her.

I half joked yesterday that its too hot for shorts and i was jealous of her skirt and how swishy it is.

She gets one of hers out the cupboard and says the try it then.

Oh my god it’s so nice. I kept my boxers on yesterday but today its a thong underneath, without her knowing im not pushing it, and now my legs can really breath.

10 Likes

We didn’t have the grandkids yesterday so I spent the best part of the day naked. I had some work to do on the bike so for that time I was naked under my overalls too.

I imagine much of today will be the same.

3 Likes

Defo the right sort of week to be naked!
I feel for people who’ve got to work in the heat with uniforms on :scream:

3 Likes

It isn’t great, luckily I don’t have to work at the moment but a lot of my friends are having to wear full black thick trousers and it’s not “work policy” to let them wear shorts one lad fainted yesterday who works with a friend of mine he’s an older guy and had it booked off as annual leave but people didn’t show up and they called him him and his kindness went into work for them and now he’s in hospital, I don’t know what happened all I know is he fainted and he’s now in hospital well as of this morning he was

1 Like

You would if it wss a delivery from.lovehoney lol

2 Likes

Cool wife :blush:

2 Likes

And theres me pure sweating in just pants hahaa

@monkey169

Excellent love that she’s supporting you through this little gesture. :dress::sunny::grin:

Woah that’s insane and awful to hear, sounds like it could be dehydration related maybe… hopefully he’ll be ok.

1 Like

I worked from home yesterday in a summer dress, no underwear. Mr John kept finding reasons to leave the home office and join me downstairs :laughing:

1 Like

Anyone catch the BBC (television, please lol) Look North item on Binman (male) in a skirt?
The presenter nearly lost the plot and the producers loved the story so much they ran it again at the end of the broadcast

City of York Council said it was already reviewing its policy - but was unsure if kilts were the solution.
:grin:

1 Like

I wear short skirts pretty much all year around but ditched the stockings for now.
:grin:

2 Likes

Haha!!! But how did he get a skirt in the uniform is what I’d like to know :grin:

1 Like