OMG! Fisting with an added bonus

So hubby and I have tried this a couple of times with little success, he's only managed to get in as far as his thumb knuckle. So after reading many threads about the subject I ordered some lubifist from here. We went out last night then once we got in we warmed up on the sofa with a BJ and a little riding until moving upstairs. I'd inly had one glass of wine so was still a little apprehensive but he started slowly and worked his way up one finger at a time. Until POP he was in to his wrist. Well OMG! it's not something we'll be able to do very offer as it had me screening with pleasure (luckily the kids were all away for the night!) what an amazing feeling. He worked me up so much by thrusting and twisting that as he pulled out and rubbed over my pussy and clit with his flat palm I squirted everywhere so he went in again and again each time ending with an amazing ejaculating orgasm for me. Feeling a little "puffy' this morning and the sex we had this morning was amazing as I was so sensitive. Right best sort the next sleep over for the kids lol x

1 Like

Go you guys ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Not something I've ever done but so glad you had an amazing night :)

x

So glad it worked out for you, GG. It really helps when you're relaxed. I've fisted my OH a few times now and she loves it. I also get great satisfaction as the fister too!

I'd really like to try it but my OH has massive hands so I'm a bit nervous. Three fingers is a huge stretch for me.

Now that you've experienced it, have you thought about getting one of these?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/dildos/fist-dildos/

I don't really like the idea of fisting personally,
But happy it worked out for you and you both had such an amazing time! 😄

Have done it a few times with some women and the look on their faces and the noises they made were awesome :D glad it worked for you GG!

Done it a few times but not my cup of tea. Since having a gyno with hands the size of dinner plates, check out my cervix, the thought of fisting just makes me wince lol

Glad you had a good night x

Sounds hot. I'd love to try!

Good for you Gadget girl. Sounds like you're living the dream.

What I wouldn't give to have the missus screaming and squirting.

:) well done! Glad you enjoyed it. It's a really hard feeling go describe, but you pretty much nailed it! It seems to stretch and reach places inside you that you weren't even aware you had lol .

You certainly make it sound good. Is there a worry about being over stretched and not feeling as much during normal sex?

AsYouWish! wrote:

You certainly make it sound good. Is there a worry about being over stretched and not feeling as much during normal sex?

The main thing to remember is to listen to your body. If it hurts, it probably isn't doing you any good. Don't get me wrong - there was some discomfort for my OH the first time, but once my hand was in, she forgot all about it! Although we've only done it a few times, she hasn't become noticeably looser. Straight after I took my fist out, she felt like she'd had a fist there, but was still tight enough to feel great!

No, vaginas are designed to stretch back down after childbirth (although some women do struggle with this) so a fist is nothing. It may affect tightness during that sesion though. But hey, thats why we have assholes too!

If you are being fisted every night I suppose it may affect it.

It is uncomfortable and it can hurt but in my opinion that just adds to the pleasure.

Sounds kinky but I think the OH might take some convincing!

Believe me, fisting won't stretch you like that. I've popped out a kid (the 2nd one was a sun roof baby) and I am still nice and tight down there. If you ever feel like you are 'baggy' (so to speak), practice clenching your foo foo muscles, or even get some kegal balls.

Whoop Welcome to the fisting fan club! You do need to be relaxed and lubed and would say that not having the small humans would have relaxed you more and let you release with more abandon than ever :)

Anyone worried about stretching please don't, that part of a lady is made for pushing out babies it will go back and girls the sex afterwards as described Amazing!

both me and my wife love fisting me as he giver and her as he receiver. She just loves he feeling of been stretched and feeling full, sometimes i use our anal vibrating butt plug at the same time and it always sends her over the edge...well done for trying something new![](upload://vsZAqK62RaQWD13ReBk2BlQBseS.gif)

Sounds amazing! Still not got past the knuckles yet with Mrs Mozz but maybe one day...

Hi Gadget girl.

Congratulations on your achievement.

Please keep in mind when posting not to break rule no.4 - Refrain from using unnecessary expletives.

Here are the forum rules for you to re-visit. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/

Many thanks ![smiley|20x20](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif "smiley")