OMG! Fisting with an added bonus

Hi Gadget girl.

Congratulations on your achievement.

Please keep in mind when posting not to break rule no.4 - Refrain from using unnecessary expletives. (Please keep our Forum Lovehoney friendly by refraining from language which is offensive, unnecessarilly graphic, derogatory or inappropriate.)

Here are the forum rules for you to re-visit. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/

Many thanks ![smiley|20x20](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif "smiley")

Sorry LH I did read and re read it but thought it was ok. Sorry if I offended anyone or was too graphic xx

Hey All.

Am glad that someone has bought this 'accomplishment' to the site and it certainly is an accomplishment.

I love being able to enjoy this aspect of sex with the OH. It looks totally fantastic, feels fantastic and the effects are fantastic. I honestly can't see enough great things about trying and doing this.

My OH's bits have gone back to normal and I will 100% concur that the sex afterwards, is totally hot, intense and amazing and sensual.

This is totally sensual and intense.

Go for it.......

x

1 Like

Sounds like it was a great evening.......

My wife likes the idea of fisting sometimes, although we haven't managed the whole hand yet. We have got as far as my knuckles, but haven't gone any further just yet.

Perhaps one day !!!!

I just crossed my legs, but congratulations, so pleased you had a wonderful time and kept trying even after some failures.

I'm wondering why did you cross your legs ?

If you're reading this forum, there must be a reason ......?

x

Awesome to read success stories!

keep up the good work!

Amazing!! We're working up to it, up to knuckles so far! Having our eldest right next door to us doesn't help! They're noth away for a week in 3 weeks and i can't wait!!!😝

Plenty of lube, in your palm and all over fingers and knuckles.

Knuckles facing towards the bum at 6.00 Oclock

Start to push and twist clockwise at the same time to twelve oclock on the way in.

Always worked for me :-)

Ladies, please give some tips and pointers on how to handle the full sensation, once the whole fist is inside and you''ve realised it's all in.

Happy training and good luck.

x

Not sure about the whole fist but my husband managed to get 4 fingers inside me last night ( he's got pretty big hands ) and it felt fantastic.

I get the knickles facing the bum hornytom but not the 6 o'clock! Am i being dull?!!

IKEA/MFI : DIY- style Fisting instruction manual by 'HornyTom'.....![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

1-Partner one her back.

2-Stimulated very wet and excited pussy.

3-Well lubricated Right hand,

4-5 fingers inside pussy

5-Knuckles pointing down towards bum.

6-Gently work in and out.

6-When you feel the time is right, press harder and rotate right hand clockwise through 180 degrees whilst pushing inside.

7-Repeat process if fail.

8-Let everyone on LH know :-)

Thrilling xx

But my personal peference is a cock in my arse I like the intimacy of oh cuming..and me squirting...im a thrust kinda girl... hate anything rotating including a rabbit soz

Fisting vagina got to 4 fingers the thumbs a killer lol xx probably need loads more alcohol .. but again want the thrust. ....

Got that loud and clear hornytom! Will let you know how we get on!😉

Maybe you are you a considering becoming a trainee in this particular kink ?

You can also slowly thrust in and out with this type of fuckery too. Pretty awesomme ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Hope so HornyTom. Fingers (and fists) crossed!! X

Gadget girl wrote:

So hubby and I have tried this a couple of times with little success, he's only managed to get in as far as his thumb knuckle. So after reading many threads about the subject I ordered some lubifist from here. We went out last night then once we got in we warmed up on the sofa with a BJ and a little riding until moving upstairs. I'd inly had one glass of wine so was still a little apprehensive but he started slowly and worked his way up one finger at a time. Until POP he was in to his wrist. Well OMG! it's not something we'll be able to do very offer as it had me screening with pleasure (luckily the kids were all away for the night!) what an amazing feeling. He worked me up so much by thrusting and twisting that as he pulled out and rubbed over my pussy and clit with his flat palm I squirted everywhere so he went in again and again each time ending with an amazing ejaculating orgasm for me. Feeling a little "puffy' this morning and the sex we had this morning was amazing as I was so sensitive. Right best sort the next sleep over for the kids lol x

That is so hot !! Id love to try this and squirt over and over like that ...you lucky girl !!

GretaVonSturme wrote:

Gadget girl wrote:

So hubby and I have tried this a couple of times with little success, he's only managed to get in as far as his thumb knuckle. So after reading many threads about the subject I ordered some lubifist from here. We went out last night then once we got in we warmed up on the sofa with a BJ and a little riding until moving upstairs. I'd inly had one glass of wine so was still a little apprehensive but he started slowly and worked his way up one finger at a time. Until POP he was in to his wrist. Well OMG! it's not something we'll be able to do very offer as it had me screening with pleasure (luckily the kids were all away for the night!) what an amazing feeling. He worked me up so much by thrusting and twisting that as he pulled out and rubbed over my pussy and clit with his flat palm I squirted everywhere so he went in again and again each time ending with an amazing ejaculating orgasm for me. Feeling a little "puffy' this morning and the sex we had this morning was amazing as I was so sensitive. Right best sort the next sleep over for the kids lol x

That is so hot !! Id love to try this and squirt over and over like that ...you lucky girl !!

Agree with Greta, sooo hot Gadget Girl :) can't get image out of my head ;) two of the hottest things combined, fisting and squirting x

Been thinking about whether we can combine fisting with squirting, thought the fist would just block everything, so wouldn't allow for squirting. But hearing that it was so good for you Gadget, will give it another go soon I think. The Lubifist tip is a good tip, will probably get some today.

Glad I've inspired so many if you 😂 have fun everyone x

Sounds like an amazing experience. Well done you pair.

*Goes to look at the lube you mentioned*