OMG! Fisting with an added bonus

LMAO Sexkitten. I said the same thing. Clearly we're both reading Gadgets experiences and are thinking the same thing, hmmmm, that does sound pretty amazing, all that was needed was this special super lube hey...hmmmmm ;)

Glad you had an amazing time GG & it worked for you both get that sleepover booked for the kiddies

Currently having a resurgence and exploritoty period in our sex life.

Fisting absolutely fascinates me and just lately we have been trying, but not quite there yet. Hubby managed four fingers and thumb (I think) up to the knuckles but unfortunately I started to feel a 'burn' so asked him to stop. Disappointed doesn't quite cover how I felt, but I am sure we will get there soon.

I think hubby is too worried about hurting me, I just need to get him to understand I WILL let him know if it gets too much.

Xx

My partner and i love fisting to he never seen me squirt till we tryed this

I realised this week I'm rather partial to feeling full, only for me it would appear to be anally as well as vaginally. DH managed to get most of his hand in and drove me right over the edge by alternating his hands in a rhythmic motion. I have never felt anything so amazing!

I'm already wondering when I can get him to do it again!

1 Like

Fortune favours the brave!

I have always thought it sounded painful and couldn't understand it. You do make it sound fun though!

Well done! Happy and open sex life has got to make the week feel floaty and happy..

cool hot az xxx