One for the girls! What do you prefer fingers or tongue clitoral stimulation?

Fingers or tongue?

When I'm with the gorgeous Ms sexyget she loves me to rub/massage her clit for her whist we kiss passionately. She really loves it when I lick her pussy/clit and massage her G spot simultaneously but I used to go out with a girl who didn't like any manual stimulation whilst I was licking her . I was once told by a female friend that you should always use your fingers whilst licking the clit/pussy. So, I just wondered what is the most common preference?

Now I'm horny after writing that!

SG69 x

My girls a fingers girl with tongue in her or circling her entrance. If she had to choose I think she'd choose vaginal stim over clitoral most of the time.

i prefer fingers to tongue every time. but i prefer rough to gentle, so can understand if some girls prefer a soft tongue. x

Most definitely both for me, one or the other is nice but only half a job!

Fingers crossed and twisting inside is a delicious partner to clit being licked and sucked, although a probing tongue is a close second. I want some of this at some point today!

Both! Can't we be greedy? A mix is good, I love fingers inside with a tongue or thumb on my clit.

imeldaimelda wrote:

Both! Can't we be greedy? External Media A mix is good, I love fingers inside with a tongue or thumb on my clit.

Hmmm. . .exactly what my OH likes!

Yep, greed is good in this instance!External Media

SG69 x

i have to say im one of the greedy ones...

i like both at the same time think it feels so much better than one at a time

hotmum xx

greedy girl here! I like him sucking on my clit while fingers or toy in pussy or ass. Woah - horny now too!

i like both too, depending in what kinda mood im in

Andserkiel wrote:

Deff prefer a tongue on my clit but fingers inside at the same time is heaven.

i agree with that xx

love my clit being licked and finger fucked at the same time, i get the most intense orgasm and so wet this way there is always a massive wet patch on the sheets, the wettness just runs down my legs.

Dxx

If Gee is using his tongue, it has to be just right - not too wet, or sloppy and hitting just the right spot, whether he uses fingers on not! I find that the best combo for me of late has been him lying with one hand coming in under me, his thumb on my clit and finger/s inside (like a Rock Chic), while sucking hard on one nipple. Works for me every time that one. (Alas - not now or for a long while til his op wound heals)

Tongue for the clit, definately... and fingers... well they can be one of two places (we'll leave it at that shall we ;) ) and put it this way thats one of the ways most likely to get me screaming... ahhh...

Fingers.

Too much of a control freak to enjoy oral sex.

Andserkiel wrote:

Deff prefer a tongue on my clit but fingers inside at the same time is heaven.

Agreed!

Well upto now we got 12 for fingers and tongue

2 for fingers

1 tongue

Interesting!

SG69 x

I love to be fingered surreptitiously in public, but at home the best thing ig tongue. I love it when he sucks hard on my clit and then flicks it with his tongue. Best of all is when I come he can put his tongue right inside me so that I come round it.

I like fingers inside whilst clit being licked, sucked. I don't like a tongue inside me at all. Dunno why, maybe because it barely registers.

I suppose it depends where you are most sensitive - my urethral tissues are highly sensitive and a firm tongue going over the area is heavenly, I feel more there than my g-spot - just the head of his cock barely dipping in and out when I'm all tight after an orgasm is gorgeous from behind too, especially while he's massaging and fingering my bum , Mmmmm..... a cum soaked finger drawn slowly upwards, lightly grazing then dipping in - something to look forward too for tonight.

Lady Lara wrote:

I suppose it depends where you are most sensitive - my urethral tissues are highly sensitive and a firm tongue going over the area is heavenly, I feel more there than my g-spot - just the head of his cock barely dipping in and out when I'm all tight after an orgasm is gorgeous from behind too, especially while he's massaging and fingering my bum , Mmmmm..... a cum soaked finger drawn slowly upwards, lightly grazing then dipping in - something to look forward too for tonight.

Lady Lara! I do believe that you teasing us blokes here?External Media

SG69 x