Only Fans

Hello everyone, hope you’re all well :blue_heart:
Hope I’m posting in the right place!
I am lacking in money and need to make some extra to stay where I am living. I can’t do anymore overtime at work so was thinking of starting an onlyfans account.
So I was wondering does anyone have one? How did you get started and is it a good idea?

4 Likes

Hey @Rose_DV, you might find some useful information in this topic here :smiling_face:

:kiss:

6 Likes

I’ve heard they are really picky who they let claim money. Is your content going to be sexual by any chance? I’ve heard they are cracking down on that and banning it. I’m not sure if they still are but it is something to note.

2 Likes

I can’t really comment on the only fans but I supplement my income by doing Instacart. It can pay pretty good, you can get your money instantly and the best part is you can do it whenever you want for as long as you want. I am not trying to talk you out of getting naked edited by mod

3 Likes

Hey so I know of a few who’s got onlyfans accounts for a little extra cash but one thing to point out its by far not an easy money maker as like a hobby or business it all takes dedication and especially for onlyfans you’ll need to have a good fanbase following on Instagram, Twitter or Tiktok, maybe even all 3 to get the desired social traffic to gaining subscribers and eventually the money-making benefits.

2 Likes

OF were temporarily considering banning adult content, due to pressure on them from payment processors I believe, but they worked something out in the end so adult content should be fine there (I think many people have 1-2 alt sites they put their content on too as a backup just in case anyway).

as @AJSTAR mentioned it’s not as simple as taking pics and earning money, from what I understand it’s definitely a tough hustle to get your name out there. best of luck if you do decide to go through with it though!

4 Likes