Ooft!

BeeBeex wrote:

Is it just me or does participating in this forum mean that your horny FAR more often that before?

Obv im fairly new, so perhaps this is 'beginners luck', but i can see how reading the constant sex chat could mean that its on your mind more...

But im thinking about sex 24/7!

No complaints though...

lol x

Im def hornier since startin to read here :D

me too... by far!

Have to agree with Imelda- my toy collect has gone from two to about forty!

I don't generally get hornier (unless I'm on at the same time as the bloke, then things can get a bit steamier once we get offline!). I'm a rather horny person generally though! lol

And as luck would have it I'm online too! go us!

calm down you two! Or get a room.

We have a whole house

Later... ;)

im quite new on here and for the first few days i was quite horny but im not anymore

i think there might be sumthing wrong with me! lol

or could be just cos theres been alot going on and i also aint seen my bloke for 2 weeks

i think this site has brought out the demon in me not that im complaining but the wife is getttin pawed left ,right ,and centre and she is givin me the demon eye

kiltedman wrote:

i think this site has brought out the demon in me not that im complaining but the wife is getttin pawed left ,right ,and centre and she is givin me the demon eye

Get her on here aswell, then she'll be after you like a wild cat!!

shes quite shy that way, im still coaxing her out her shell

kiltedman wrote:

shes quite shy that way, im still coaxing her out her shell

The anonymity of the internet is great for that. She can be whoever she wants- she doesn't even have to say she's attached to you, although personally I love having my other half as a member on here.

Yeah, crayola, i like having the OH as a member on here too, its nice ^_^

x x x

BeeBeex wrote:

Is it just me or does participating in this forum mean that your horny FAR more often that before?

Obv im fairly new, so perhaps this is 'beginners luck', but i can see how reading the constant sex chat could mean that its on your mind more...

But im thinking about sex 24/7!

No complaints though...

lol x

Yes is the answer!!!!!! oh definately yes!!!

TB

I'm v new here too & finding it v addictive!!! Maybe i find the frankness a bit of a turn-on.

Defo going to be buying some more toys - sounds like a good way to start 2009!!!

toys and gadgets are the new way forward for 2009

Lol i wana learn how to squirt

Hornier since joining the forums? Yeah absolutely.

Id mainly put it down to it being something new, exciting and utterly filthy. love it

Utterley filthy make the world go round !!!

Tallboy

rampant123 wrote:

Lol i wana learn how to squirt

well you got to find your g spot first then rub one or two fingers towards your belly and keep going you may get ther sooner than you think p.s have a towel ready