enjoying the forum

Just to let you know how much i am enjoying the forum. Been in here about a week and think im getting addicted. Lol. Loads of lovely people to chat to. Must admit i do like the "sexy chat" about the place.

X x

Glad you are enjoying yourself the forum is super addictive! :D xx

Agree very very addictive! Happy your enjoying it. =) x

I agree too.
a good place to discuss those things society doesn't wanna hear

Yip it's addictive. I'm even dreaming about bloody LH now lol

Glad you're enjoying it here!

LH should come with a warning. Didn't take me long to get addicted either. :P

Getting a lot of good tips as well to try. Hopefully more sex as well ! !

I love it coz the time flys by when I'm in work (cough cough) coz I work nights , love it

We stated experimenting more once we joined. That's why the oH loves me being in here all the time , he knows I'm learning naughty things

We stated experimenting more once we joined. That's why the oH loves me being in here all the time , he knows I'm learning naughty things

yeh its a good job I've tapped into the WiFi at work.

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

Mine had the opposite opinion and thinks I'm naughty enough and you're all bad influences!!

Glad you're liking it here. xx

I think I'm addicted too, it should definitely come with a warning! X

FrozenAngel I think my oh would agree with yours, he's scared to think how much dirtier I could get lol!

FrozenAngel I think my oh would agree with yours, he's scared to think how much dirtier I could get lol!

To be honest if it wasnt for the forum im not sure I would have stayed around the website, I've really enjoyed listening to everyones ideas and its a great place to just come and chat and be able to be open about things :-).

Agreed about how addicitve it is!

My OH doesn't know quite how addicted I am!!!!

Comment on skype this morning...."where are you getting all this informationv from?"

It's not a lie to say...."I'vebeen reading a lot", is it?

My oh thinks I'm on FB , just laughing at her grimace while using an epilator on her legs , rare night out tonight ,

Ha! FB! Have a good one J