Just feel the need to shout about it :-D

Last night i had an AMAZING night with hubby! Ive been a squirter for a couple years now and love it. Last night for the 1st time EVER he made me squirt purely with cunnilingus, omg!!!! didnt even know it was possible!

:-D happy lady today <3

the turrwtle likes this post (y0) yessirr gldad youre happy

naughtywildfun90 wrote:

Last night i had an AMAZING night with hubby! Ive been a squirter for a couple years now and love it. Last night for the 1st time EVER he made me squirt purely with cunnilingus, omg!!!! didnt even know it was possible!

Congratulations!!!!! hv made OH "squirt" a couple of times but cant do it with any reliability, always with cunnilingus. A very nice place to be when it happens, very wet but bring it on. Glad you enjoy!!!

Jealousssss no wonder you a happy lady, enjoy it, and get the OH back down between your legs

thats so going on my sexual bucket list!

also my first thought was when you see them signs that say "warning the first two rows may get wet" XD

Horny Cock_A_Too wrote:

naughtywildfun90 wrote:

Congratulations!!!!! hv made OH "squirt" a couple of times but cant do it with any reliability, always with cunnilingus. A very nice place to be when it happens, very wet but bring it on. Glad you enjoy!!!

Naughtywildfun80:

Soz, missed this point last night, think your photos don't do you the justice you deserve!!!

Luckylesbo

xcellent idea he should be dribbling already, if he appreciates the privilege

Horny_Cock_a_Too

Nice one, my OH squirts on a regular basis, such a turn on and she really enjoys it too

That definitely deserves a shout out!! :D xx

Congratulations!

I made my quirt a number of years ago when she was sitting on my face, it was quite surprise for both of us!

Recently we bought the LoveHoney Mini Magic Wand and she now literally cant stop.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22097

So I stand with you shouting from the rooftops how great it is!

ive just bought the deluxe magic wand hoping to make the OH squirt fingers crossed