Ooooo-er! surprise in the post!

i got bit of a surprise today when i opend my post (infront of my mum, i might add) i think im one of the lucky people who got a freebie to test from the lovely people at LoveHoney but i never got an email saying i was being sent something. lol

so erm just thought i check that it is from you guys at lovehoney incase ive got some werido sending me free sex toys lol (theres no marking saying its from secret phrase eaither).

and if it is from you guys thank you soooooo much!

diamondsxxx

ps i realised wot it was before i got it out complety infront of my mum lol

hey ruth

just looked at my email and ive got one from you today, but i didnt get any at all yesterday.

thank u for chooseing me as one of the lucky testers , i shall test it out and write a review as soon as i get an empty house! (which fingers crossed will be tomorra) !

thanks once again

diamondsxxx

yay freebie!!

Im so excited to try mine...just waiting for an empty house too lol

xxx

what did u get ruru?

Thankies Ruth got mine this morning :D

If you guys got yours, im hoping there isnt a postie somewhere having a rather good time with mine... lol

LoveHoney - Ruth wrote:

Hi Diamonds,

Yep, the toy is from us. I did email everyone yesterday to let them know that goodies were on the way, so huge apologies that this didn't reach you.

Please can you check that your email address is up to date on your account, and also check your junk email file. I'll resend the email from this end again, too.

Enjoy!

I have just emailed LoveHoney Customer Care, but in case whoever normally collects that email has gone home already, could someone else have a urgent look please - there are gremlins at work (don't want to say more in a public forum!!)

If not possible to check that account - I can send email to another one.

I'm thinking gremlins too. You have mail Ruth :)

Hiya bbbje has RuRu managed to corrupt you yet hun xxx

Tallboy

scuse my ignorance (again), but how do you qualify to get a freebie. Is it just luck of the draw? Or do you have to sign up?

In the words of the lovely Ruth herself...

"As one of the official LH Community Sex Toy Tester spotters, I have a huge tip for anyone who's keen on receiving freebies:

DON'T FORGET TO ADD YOUR POSTAL ADDRESS TO YOUR ACCOUNT RECORD!

You'll also need to add some reviews and get involved on the forums to come to my attention, but the postal address issue is one that sees many potential testers being knocked off my list.

That is all!"

Hope that helps! also check out some of the older threads...they have lots of info...

xxx

damn i missed out congrats to everyone else lots of love xxxxxxxx

what did you all get??!!? xxxxxxxxxx

LKS, hey you...

xxx

A double ding ring thingy like Walrus apparently, awaiting the postie as we speak although sounds like it will fit through the letter box.

TB

LKS are you still up for playing one night, think RuRu is and 1 other mystery camper who thinks RuRu is scarey but is still very up for it !!!

TB

lol you do like to cyber dont you TB

i have lots of other things im doing at the mo so your gonna have to maybe, do it without me lol

LKS xxxxx

hmmmmmm i'll re-send, I sent it to your addy hun, the one you mailed me from

sent to ruth at lovehoney.co.uk hun x

Congrats to everyone who got something! You all deserve it! xx

tallboy247 wrote:

LKS are you still up for playing one night, think RuRu is and 1 other mystery camper who thinks RuRu is scarey but is still very up for it !!!

TB

lol who thinks I'm scary?!

Im a pussy cat....

xxx