Ooooo-er! surprise in the post!

ok ive just wrote my review for my freebie, i hope it was ok. wasnt to sure wot to say so i just revied it like i have everything eles, hope thats ok?

and just like to say thank u once again for picking me to be one of ur testers

diamonds

aww lucky you, have fun with your freebies

My review product arrived today - only had chance to have a look at it so far as have parents floating around but tomorrow and wed should give some time for a more interesting test method, lol.

And may I add, whoever addresses the parcels has very nice handwriting. I'm slightly jealous, haha.

RuRu Rabbit wrote:

tallboy247 wrote:

LKS are you still up for playing one night, think RuRu is and 1 other mystery camper who thinks RuRu is scarey but is still very up for it !!!

TB

lol who thinks I'm scary?!

Im a pussy cat....

xxx

Someone who a cat would probably eat !!!!

TB

I got the double ring but have no idea who I know at uni would be open to helping me test it out because of the anal play element :(.

That said, I tried it on just on my own and tightness wise (for me) it's the perfect cock ring, really snug, but not so much to be uncomfortable or make me hypersensitive and so more likely to come quicker than I'd like :)

I really want to add my address, but my parents get home from work before I do, and I can do without the 'what's in the package' questions.

And I could have it sent to work, but the receptionists have a tendency to just rip open everything that comes through the door without reading who it's too!!

So I only ever order when my rents are on holiday :-(

Any ideas? xx

Hey sexytime

Do you have a good friend that perhaps would be happy for them to have your parcels sent to their house. Alternatively, if you havent already, start saying to your parents that you have become an ebay addict and that would explain you deliveries. Maybe also you could say that you are taking parcels in at your house for a friend that is 'in between' houses at the mo

just some thoughts.

MX

sexytime wrote:

I really want to add my address, but my parents get home from work before I do, and I can do without the 'what's in the package' questions.

And I could have it sent to work, but the receptionists have a tendency to just rip open everything that comes through the door without reading who it's too!!

So I only ever order when my rents are on holiday :-(

Any ideas? xx

lol i used to get those questions off my mum, but she asked one day and i just said "its private, no offence!" and she hasnt asked since... tbh i think she can guess its probably something vaguely like what they tend to be but is aware i need my freedom lol.

LoveHoney - Ruth wrote:

Jake of Facts and Friction wrote:

I got the double ring but have no idea who I know at uni would be open to helping me test it out because of the anal play element :(.

That said, I tried it on just on my own and tightness wise (for me) it's the perfect cock ring, really snug, but not so much to be uncomfortable or make me hypersensitive and so more likely to come quicker than I'd like :)

Hi Jake

Glad you like it! I'd give it a bit more of a play about as no part of it should be up your bum - just stimulating your http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perineum!

Am sure there are plenty of OA members who'd be happy to help you out External Media

Haha I'm glad you've told me that, I was looking at the size of the second bit and how far down it was positioned and wasn't sure quite what it was for! Feel a bit silly now as the size of the second bit and the face that it wouldn't really have much drive behind it would have meant it wouldn't really have worked anally!

I didnt think of the perinium :)

Thanks LF and MX. I do actually have a very good friend who lives close to me! I never thought about asking him if they can be delivered there. I shall investigate..... xxx

I got a nice suprise in the post today- a present off someone, so who ever you are I would like to say a HUGE thank you, you have made me smile and will be reviewing soon and testing loads!

xxx

sexymel88 wrote:

I got a nice suprise in the post today- a present off someone, so who ever you are I would like to say a HUGE thank you, you have made me smile and will be reviewing soon and testing loads!

xxx

Oooh congratulations :D

Thank you, it was totally unexpected!

xxx

Just got a lovely suprise in the post :) hadnt checked my emails for over a week so really wasnt expecting a freebie! my 1st one! thanks so much LH il have fun testing it before i review it :) xxxx

Well done miss hope you enjoy your first testing. Sooo jealous hope I'm lucky one day xxx

what did you get missorgasm? x

exciter boom box..looks like fun :) x

Ooo congratulations missorgasm! I got a cute little massager to test out, which me and my girlfriend loved trying. I was so excited too learning i got sent a tester.. i love writing all the reviews but the only problem is i tend to get a little bit carried away and write a very in depth review hehe. xxx

i always read reviews before i buy any thing, and personaly id rather have a detailed review than not much :) XX

Yeah me too! Especially if it's an expensive product or something that you wouldn't normally buy but want to try. Have lots of fun missorgasm! xx