Ooooo-er! surprise in the post!

Congratulations for getting the review items - now come the fun part, then your homework!!

Can't wait to read them.

x

managed to drag my self away from it long enough to write a review! should be up soon i guess :) fab piece of kit absolutly love it! thanks again Love Honey! xxx

Can't wait to read yours missorgasm when it goes live be sure to pop a link up here yo make sure we don't miss it. Laurakins I have to say I love your reviews at the mo very informative, keep up the good orgasms!

x

Aww thankyou *big hugs* it's lovely knowing my reviews are helpful to someone!

LK xxx

Yeah i find your reviews helpful too LK! I don't usually buy anything that hasnt had at least some reviews! The more detail the better! Also it's sometimes good to state the obvious with some things as they might not be clear from pictures etc. Well done for getting the freebies! MC xxx

Oh, LK, by the way thanks for the review on basix 7" realistic dildo. I think it will be a purchase me and my lady will make soon. very helpfull, especially what you said about the extra length helping with different positions. I always find that a problem with dildo's.if they are longer they are usually too wide for us! MC xxx

how do you get freebies :)?

bohohippy wrote:

how do you get freebies :)?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/vibrators/66125-how-to-get-free-sex-toys-from-lovehoney/

Generally write decent reviews on stuff you have yourself, and be active round about the forum. It's still not a guarantee, as you have to wait until they have something that they think you could use based on gender, relationship status, and so forth, and you're not the only one hoping for something. But they do do it fairly regularly, and some of us got lucky and were chosen while still relative newbies, so it's always a possibility.

Keep doing what you are hun, write some more reviews, post some more on the forums so the LH staff can see a bit more of what you like and dislike. Don't forget to make sure that your address on your profile is up to date so they can send you something too!

x

Aww guys you make me blush!! Thank you so much for the lovely comments. I try to go into as much detail as i possibly can, just because thats what i look for. Keep me posted merry cherry on how you get on with the basix 7"!

LK xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17292#customer_reviews

Thank you lovehoney for my freebie! Was greatly surprised and was very much appreceiated, will review asap when I get the chance to. Any more would be very greatly appreciated and welcomed indeed!!! x

Ooooo, I'm getting a freebie.

Thank you Lovehoney, I've never gotten a free product before.

Congratulations guys!! What did you guys get?

LK xx

Ravenous_Rubenesque wrote:

Ooooo, I'm getting a freebie.

Thank you Lovehoney, I've never gotten a free product before.

woo hoo lucky girl!!! Hope you have fun testing xxx

Just curious - are freebies only sent to UK people? I'm not fishing for a freebie (although it would be great)...but I'm wondering if by living in Canada it takes me off the "freebie list"? The forums are the best though - and the reviews have really helped us choose a few items that we like. Keep up the great work everyone!

I'm getting the tantus curve silicone vibrator! I can't believe it, I've actually been looking at it on the website for ages now as I have quite a few of the tantus products. I absolutely love silicone toys, I wouldn't use anything else and I think tantus products are so amazing, varied and real high quality!!! Thank you so much Lovehoney, I've never recieved a freebie before from anyone! x

Congratulations hunny! Have lots of fun, and don't forget to write a fantastic review and let us all know how it went. ;)

LK xxx

oh I'm sure I'll have plenty of fun LK, and I'll write my review as soon as I get the chance. x

yay, my freebie arrrived in the post today, that was quick! Can't wait til I have a free house so I can have some fun trying it out and review it for you guys asap! ;-) Thanks LH. x x