Opposite sex for a day

@MK7 , I like your thinking ! I would love to be pretty for a day and not have hair everywhere ! As others have said , learn what kind of things feel extra good to educate myself to pleasure women . To be honest , I could not quit playing with myself . Also take many photos .

1 Like

For me it wouldn’t be anything sexual, be nice not having to deal with periods and no menopause when I’m older :joy:

1 Like

It’s only for a day. :slightly_smiling_face:

But you don’t get a baby from being kicked in the balls :thinking: I think if you did, more men would request it :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Are you sure? :thinking: That’s not what Mrs Chimp told me, and we were ttc for ages…

3 Likes

I’d love to know what breast fondling, nipple sucking, penetration and orgasm feels like for a woman…

2 Likes

I’d only want to know what masturbation and cum would feel like.

1 Like

Speak for yourself !
lol

3 Likes

@Melody1 :joy::joy:

1 Like

@Lovehoney_Brenna , a male may not be able to father a child given a hard kick to the nuts . When I was working as an EMT , I witnessed natural child birth from both ends of the spectrum . A first time mother who had her first contraction and dialed 911 and we showed up and she gave birth in under 5 minutes without any drugs and hardly a concerned look on her face ! I will not go into details at the other end of the spectrum .

1 Like

Plus you never see a bunch of women watching a video of childbirth and laughing, but men often seem to find it hilarious to watch footage of other men being hit in the nads!

2 Likes

I’d put on a tight pair of jeans and swing my bum all round the super market , turning round occasionally just to catch some poor guy oggling it !!!
( I’m sure you ladies swing your bums deliberately ! Lol )

2 Likes

It is one of the funniest things, never fails to amuse

2 Likes

It just makes me wince to see and I don’t even know how bad it would feel :joy:

3 Likes

Put it this way, often if we witness something like that, or experience a sudden pain ourselves our balls involuntarily retract!

2 Likes

My prostate would take an absolute pounding, through anal stimulation or sounding. Oh hell it’s only one day so probably try both…at the same time.

3 Likes

When I first read this it sounded almost poetic. :slightly_smiling_face: I’ve filled in a little extra to to complete the ‘scheme’.

My prostate would take an absolute pounding,
Through anal stimulation, or sounding.
Oh hell, it’s only a day,
So probably every which way.
And both at once would be bloody astounding!

5 Likes

As a fun question, if you were able to swap your gender to any other gender for a day, what would you love to do? And what would you love to do to yourself? :wink:

2 Likes

It’s an oft asked thing other sex for a day search for change sex for a day for lots more

Edited to add, I’m a trans woman by the way, so live my life as a woman. getting close to having my surgery too.

4 Likes

Ahh amazing, I’ll check out that topic! :slight_smile: