Oral sex giver or receiver preferences /help

What are people preferences,

I love giving my OH oral, I don’t think she knows how lucky she that her partner likes giving, and spend ages giving…

Personally I prefer giving, I do love both but the OH is a bit slow on the uptake on giving which I find a bit frustrating

Any ideas on how to get the OH more willing to give more Oral… … I do drop hints but only sometimes she takes up the offer… But falls on deaf ears…

1 Like

@hagions i could give oral all day long, i love it. The only way to persuade the OH is to actually ask if hints don’t work. Ask nicely and explain why you would like her to reciprocate. Good luck!

1 Like

My late wife was always perfectly happy to give me a BJ (not that I ever specifically asked for it: she always volunteered), but she never felt comfortable with me performing oral on her. Body confidence issues and all that. It frustrated the hell out of me, as I am a submissive guy who loves going down. Such a shame…

1 Like

Sometimes you just have to accept that not everyone enjoys it. My OH occasionally will but she has a bad gag reflex so she won’t take much of me inside her mouth. I am aware of this and the last thing I want is vomit all over me. So when she does go down on me I see it as a special moment.
On the other side, I go down on her all of the time and love doing it and she loves it. She calls it her starfish position. (On her back with legs spread wide) and will sometimes ask me to starfish her tonight as she is too tired to work for an orgasm.

3 Likes

Honestly if hints aren’t working its best to just communicate and ask for more. For me I love both and not gonna lie it’s kind of a go to for me if my guy has had a long day. When it comes to sexual pleasure i’ve always found it’s better to just talk directly then hint.

3 Likes

So my experience of blow job’s is basically zero. I did it once when I was so drunk that I was dehydrated and my mouth was so dry! Needless to say it was a terrible experience and I’ve not tried since. That was 11 years ago. I have this “friend” that I’ve hooked up with multiple times in the past, it’s been about 7.5 years since the last time but we recently started chatting again and look forward to meeting up when things are more normal in the world. Now we have talked a lot about bjs and he’s really looking forward to it as its basically the one thing we’ve never done, and I really want to do it but I’m so worried that I’ll be really bad at it. So perhaps your OH has some hang ups on the subject like I do?

2 Likes

I love giving oral…have spent over an hour on a good blow job…edging him…making him desperate to explode

I have always loved giving them…for my own pleasure as much as theirs. It really turns me on giving them.

I know some women just don’t and also some who have had a bad experience from them…feeling like they are choking…can’t breathe…and some who just don’t like the taste or ejaculation in their mouth.

The best thing you can do is talk about it. Easier said than done though…but needs doing before it turns out to be a problem for yourself.

Good luck
:heart::heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

That’s the thing, I have asked the OH and she doesn’t say that she doesn’t like giving them… How much I like giving, be nice to get the odd one or surprise one back.

I know she doesn’t like the taste so I would be decent enough to give the heads up before I do ejaculate and she doesn’t gag either when giving oral(seldom).

Ah the joys

Could it be that you leak lots of pre-cum and she doesn’t like that either?

1 Like

@hagions maybe it’s just really not a turn on for her?

1 Like

Maybe that could be it… Pity :cry:

Maybe your right, :cry:

If that’s the case I’m sure it’s really disappointing for you. Maybe she’s only done it in the past to please you but didn’t enjoy it? I know for me the thought of it really turns me on but I’m too nervous to do it. Perhaps the best thing to do is ask her if there is a reason it doesn’t happen very often?

1 Like

@Devoted_Husband
I am aware of this and the last thing I want is vomit all over me.

This is a kink for some men :rofl:

1 Like

That’s the thing I’ve dropped the hints and I’ve kind of asked… And she says she doesn’t mind giving them, maybe the point @CurvyJilly mentioned the pre cum taste… And the Oh doesn’t want to disappoint…

As the other way around I love the feel taste etc when giving

She said “she doesn’t mind giving them”

Maybe find out what that means @hagions then you’ll know…

:heart:

1 Like

Yea your prob right

Sometimes we just have to accept that others don’t share the same sexual preferences as us and that is okay - there can be many reasons for this. Completely understand your feelings too though and how this must feel.

I personally adore giving head, it really turns me on, but I’ve only in the past year enjoyed receiving oral. Our preferences towards things can change over time :blush:

If she has mentioned the taste could you try using a flavoured lube? You may have to try a few to see what you like best. I find a lot of them too sickly/sweet but I love the Sliquid Strawberry Pomegranate one.

Another thing to consider - some guys can (and often without actually realising) start thrusting or pushing your head down. I haven’t had this in a long time (unless I’ve asked for it) but I remember when I was younger this would really irritate me and I can imagine for some it would be quite off-putting. If they’re a pleaser then lots of positive encouragement when they’re doing something you enjoy really helps!

Not sure if this is a useless suggestion as I’ve never actually tried it but I know you can get male masturbators that are made to feel like oral - could this be something you could explore together. For example, she could use it on you in a similar position to how you like to receive head? Might be a bit of a wildcard suggestion but I just wondered whether this could be a compromise and might emulate the feeling some what?

Hope you work something out :smiling_face:

3 Likes

@SexInTheCity appreciate your reply… Maybe things might change… In fairness in the bedroom department I would be more of the giver… Hygine isn’t a issue, before we get down to biz we would shower, trim etc so that’s no issue there… Good point Re pushing the head down and thrusting but that is something I haven’t done I’m more of the hands behind the head and enjoy the moment… I’m with partner 20+years the male masterbater might be an idea but like that I wouldn’t want her to feel that a toy has taken over from her, but she might like the idea… But like life you can’t beat the real thing…

I love giving oral to my wife but honestly prefer the stroking, licking, kissing part than PIM action

1 Like