Oral sex giver or receiver preferences /help

Your idea of stop giving is a good one, but I I’d find it hard not to give it but its worth a try… As you say I’d like a bit of my time also, i would say when she is giving me oral that nice etc, as I would give compliments when in the bedroom, … Maybe the idea of not giving might be the hint she might need, to maybe realise I’d like some fun too… Going to find it really hard not to give oral… But it might be the little push she needs…

1 Like

Ah your right I suppose no harm in trying, everyone is different but now and then by nice to get a treat :wink: and enjoy the moment :fireworks::fireworks::tada::tada:… You hit the nail on the head everyone is different but sometimes you have to meet nearly half way… Didn’t know that Re foods… Must look into that one @Orgasm_Chaser

1 Like

@hagions yeah definitely need to compromise. You can’t get it all. It’s just rude not to return the favour

:sweat_smile::eggplant::open_mouth::sweat_drops::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@Orgasm_Chaser you said it, I’ll have to play it cool for the next while, I’ll let you know how I get on… And did your plan work, :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:, hopefully I’ll get my bit of action

1 Like

Keep us updated!

Will do… :+1::pray::boom::heart:, ill be looking for more tips of you if this one works… You can be my agony aunt :blush:

1 Like

Anytime! If it’s one thing you get from us it’s truthfulness… Just say it how it is lol. Take care love and I hope it works!

2 Likes

I don’t want to offend anyone but I think that’s being really manipulative and also punishing yourself at the same time. If you really enjoy giving her oral it’s as much for your pleasure as it is hers. I really think you just need to have a proper conversation with your OH to find out what the issue is, it could be something really simple that she hasn’t felt she can talk about? I think talking about it is a good starting point before you start depriving yourself of something you enjoy. Like I said don’t want to offend but it’s something wort thinking about maybe?

3 Likes

You have a fair point, but maybe for a few days, I love giving oral so probably it won’t last long… But I take your point as well as it is valid @Analaddicted

Likewise, I’ll be in touch take it easy @Orgasm_Chaser

1 Like

@hagions I hope you can figure it out soon, when it’s something you love it’s worth it! I look forward to hearing how you get on :blush:

1 Like

@Analaddicted will keep you posted… Be an interesting few days…

1 Like

I’m sorry if that’s how it’s been portrayed. That was just my opinion. If I’m constantly giving why aren’t I getting any… Even a little bit.

If you like doing it then by all means continue… It was only a suggestion

I apologise for any offence. It wasn’t meant at all in a manipulative way

2 Likes

@Orgasm_Chaser no your grand, your point is valid and I’m going to try it, your right it can’t be all one way traffic… I’ll be like John Wayne after a few days of no action the OH will think what is going on​:joy::joy::joy::joy:she will be wondering what’s going on,

1 Like

@Orgasm_Chaser finally I have found out why the OH does not like giving oral it’s the pre cum taste which is fair enough… But she did say that she doesn’t want me to feel hard done by… So she promised to make an effort in that department… So all looking good…so a deal was made… If I’m getting oral it’s 69 is the way to go… So happy with that

3 Likes

@hagions I thought it might be that…look into your diet and you can alter the taste by changing your diet…lots of advice if you good olde google it…

Good Luck
:heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

@hagions RESULT! I’m really glad you talked about it. Sometimes it’s hard to drop it into conversation like it’s on the tip of your tongue but u just can’t find the right moment.

Saying that it’s brilliant you spoken and got a compromise and if she’s on top she can control it.

Enjoy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Don’t eat Jaffa Cakes :shushing_face:

@CurvyJilly yea must look into that… Thx for your help… @Orgasm_Chaser oh I willl enjoy it… The OH getting in the bath now, so could be my lucky night… Looking forward to it… Jaffa cakes I’m a bit slow on uptakes is that a name for something haha​:+1::+1::+1:Thx again for the help… Looking forward to the experience and enjoying the moment

Oooh have fun!

No actual Jaffa Cakes. Makes ya come sour AF lol