Oral sex giver or receiver preferences /help

Since she doesn’t like precum, how about trying with scented/ flavoured lubes or a flavoured condom on?
With the condom it won’t feel the same for you and she might not like it (personally I hate the smell) but it might be worth a try.

1 Like

Yea good idea must give it a try @Smultron

1 Like

Why not have a chat with each other and discuss 3 things each that you want in your next intimate moments. It’s so important to give each other chance to discuss wants and dislikes.

I love giving my husband a BJ but can’t bring myself to let him finish in my mouth. I enjoyed giving him one last night when he had just got out the shower, he hadn’t even finished drying himself.
I love to recieve oral, I could have his tongue between my legs for hours (what a dream).

Good luck

1 Like

I personally prefer to give oral because I adore making and watching someone orgasm/cum. I’m proud to have done a good job then! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::stuck_out_tongue:``

1 Like

I am greedy both but enjoy giving my OH is not to keen on giving :baguette_bread::sweat_drops::kissing_heart:

Me too, i could give it for hours and have often cum myself just by being so turned on by the reaction to my efforts!

2 Likes

I love giving, reading a book on it at the moment!

It depends. I love rimming but I’m not very much into sucking cock. Receiving oral is okay.

There’s also this older thread asking the same question: Oral sex :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love giving, and getting the reaction from them when they can’t hold on any more!

1 Like

Much prefer giving to my partner, with being circumcised I don’t think I have as much sensation. It’s good but not my favourite! And I’d say for mrs scottishcouple468 she is the same, always says I don’t need to worry! Don’t think she’s been with very many guys who are happy to do it out of the kindness of their hearts :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Same here although Mrs S is getting a lot more adventurous and I would like her to enjoy being licked to orgasm so haven’t given up yet. :stuck_out_tongue:

Good idea, maybe just a little to start with mixed with other sensations, either alternately or simultaneously. :bulb:

Definitely prefer giving rather than receiving!

1 Like

I love going down on my OH and she is able to cum every time. I would like for her to return the favour however she is just not into giving. I am ok with it as I don’t need it for pleasure however it would be nice on occasion.

1 Like

I enjoy giving and seeing my girlfriend really pulse with pleasure. I’m a little more numb but really enjoy my balls being played with. It’s soothing more than exciting.

I also much prefer it if I can see my partner’s face (both giving and receiving), maybe you could try another position where you’re at more upright? In a seat for example.

You could try your hand with some flavoured lube. If she doesn’t enjoy the seamen you could also use a condom to help with that.

1 Like

Oh yes, definitely when receiving. :kiss:

I absolutely adore giving my OH oral, love making her orgasm, multiple times if she let’s me, sometimes she says she wants to feel me inside her. She does reciprocate fairly regularly which I thoroughly enjoy, but think I prefer giving, although a good 69 is always a bonus!!
Best oral I have received was from a woman with a pierced tongue, not sure if it was the piercing or her skills, but it felt incredible! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I love giving but sadly ever received it

I would give my wife oral all day if she would let me, not keen on receiving so not and issue for me her not liking it​:joy::joy:

1 Like

I love giving hubby oral sex, I could do it all day long :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::drooling_face: I love hearing him enjoying it. 9 out 10 times he doesn’t even have to ask for one, I just help myself. We could be anywhere and I’ll have to urge to do it, depending on where we are he’ll let me do it :rofl: I love glancing up at him and give him that eye contact. He loves it when I deepthroat him. And what I can do with my tongue bar just drives him crazy, especially when I edge him. I’d have it there constantly if I could