Oral sex

Yeah he might be online in a bit. He started the "If you could only do one thing?" thread though and said this :

After having mutual fun with Columbus yesterday, I wondered that if I was only allowed to engage in one sexual act with her in the future what would it be?

I'd totally miss her amazing cock sucking, her gorgeous stroking and wanking, the feeling of penetrating her wetness with my hard cock and our wonderful experimentation but the most important thing for me is getting her off. So whilst I think that I perhaps often give her more intense orgasms (often multiply) with my fingers, I think that I would never be able to give up licking her. I love the feel of an orgasm building up in her with my tongue and tasting how wet she gets from cumming - so if I was only allowed to do one thing it would be that. As long as I'm allowed to do that one thing always though!!

What would other OA members not want to give up?

I don't think about it as much as everyone else it appears! I never get tongue or jawache so I don't think about that - I just find myself thinking things like "I hope she's enjoying it" and revelling in the feel of her body beginning to shake and the little pulses coming from her clit

I love oral sex so much especailly with a girl. I tell you what though I much, much, much prefer if my OH has been to the gym or something. I am really dissapointed if she wants head straight after getting out of the shower. It's still nice but not as goud as it could be.

My favorite is to rub my OH's G spot whilst I gently lick her clit. The feeling oh her cumming on my lips is so good. The noise that she makes also makes my day.

Mr Belle absolutely loves this - to the point where we did this in the back of a taxi (don't ask). Mrs Belle also loves reciprocating, so 69 has become a major part of our play. Mr Belle combines this with toys and / or fingers, and will be happy there for a while.

As for the 'does it smell / get too hairy?' issue, as long as general hygiene is good, this won't be an issue. In fact, there is something about a pussy that is not shower fresh that attracts Mrs Belle, maybe pheromones? The only downside is that Mrs Belle doesn't like tasting herself, so kissing is kept to a minimum afterwards.

Belles

Belle_djour wrote:

Mr Belle absolutely loves this - to the point where we did this in the back of a taxi (don't ask). Mrs Belle also loves reciprocating, so 69 has become a major part of our play. Mr Belle combines this with toys and / or fingers, and will be happy there for a while.

As for the 'does it smell / get too hairy?' issue, as long as general hygiene is good, this won't be an issue. In fact, there is something about a pussy that is not shower fresh that attracts Mrs Belle, maybe pheromones? The only downside is that Mrs Belle doesn't like tasting herself, so kissing is kept to a minimum afterwards.

Belles

I actually quite like it External Media I love it when my OH kisses me after oral or I go down on him after he's been inside me... I don't know why but I really like tasting my pussy on my OHs lips and cock!

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

I love it when my OH kisses me after oral or I go down on him after he's been inside me... I don't know why but I really like tasting my pussy on my OHs lips and cock!

I have to say this is a big treat for me too. My OH loves to kiss me after oral, and knowing that she is enjoying her own taste is very arousing. I don't mind the other way around - kissing after she's gone down on me, but it's not such a big favourite.

KittyPurry wrote:

I actually quite like it External Media I love it when my OH kisses me after oral or I go down on him after he's been inside me... I don't know why but I really like tasting my pussy on my OHs lips and cock!

xxKPxx

I have to agree KP, Spanky H too. I love my OH kissing me after oral, it's such a turn on. I love to taste myself on his lips!

I must admit to not thinking about much really other than Wayhey!!!

I love oral sex - giving nad receiving - and as has been said 69 has become a major part of our sex life. I alos love it when my OH lies on her stomach and I get 'full access' (sorry can't think of another way of putting it!) to all areas. Whilst I'm not sure about anal sex I love and so does she according to the groans, licking around her anus and pushing my tongue in - just a little and then moving down to her clit.

Obviously hygene is a major consideration - I couldn't care less about the 'wobbly bits' - I LOVE making her come like this.

Sam66 wrote:

I must admit to not thinking about much really other than Wayhey!!!

I love oral sex - giving nad receiving - and as has been said 69 has become a major part of our sex life. I alos love it when my OH lies on her stomach and I get 'full access' (sorry can't think of another way of putting it!) to all areas. Whilst I'm not sure about anal sex I love and so does she according to the groans, licking around her anus and pushing my tongue in - just a little and then moving down to her clit.

Obviously hygene is a major consideration - I couldn't care less about the 'wobbly bits' - I LOVE making her come like this.

Same here. My OH is not interested in anal as such, but when my tongue teases her right there she absolutely loves it.

I love giving and recieving oral I love the taste the smell the way it feels against my mouth as I lick and suck on her lips dam I am getting turn on from just writing about it, I dont even mind if she dosnt even return the favour. I just love giving women pleasure making them cum and moan turns me on so much.

I absolutely love to give oral sex on my OH, blow jobs are amazing! But I just can't seem to relax when I get oral I'm usually worried about how I taste, hair, stubble, the size of my belly and thighs! I can't quite switch off enough to be turned on!

x

masterandslave wrote:

I absolutely love to give oral sex on my OH, blow jobs are amazing! But I just can't seem to relax when I get oral I'm usually worried about how I taste, hair, stubble, the size of my belly and thighs! I can't quite switch off enough to be turned on!

x

Awww bless you lovely I'm exactly the same sometimes (other times I'm too horny to care) but unfortunately I know my OH is a bit OCD so doesn't really like giving head all that much...makes it very hard to relax when you're paranoid!

xxKPxx

Yea it's so hard to get your head around it

x

My OH loves it. He's just so giving in that area. It's incredible.

I used to be unable to switch off and just relax during oral, but his enthusiasm for both giving me oral and my body has made me learn to forget my wobbly bum and thighs and worrying about my taste, smell etc and just enjoy it. I love it now!

Oh god, I love the taste of myself on my man's tongue, it's just.... sex. To taste sex; hot and passionate, and me - I really do love it.

Mind you, I also kissed him after our new year rimming adventures... although I will confess, slightly more hesitantly, but I still did! And it was fine! ;)

I find there to be something very personal about oral sex, I mean of course it feels amazing but i find there to be something a little more skilled and intimate about oral? I tihnk about the person and the experience and try to involve myself as much as possible.

I love licking mrs L's tits and slowly working down to her inner thighs and every ow and again licking her lips, perting them slightly to to touch her clit.

I do this for hours whilst grabbing her tits, i will also flick her clit with my cock and go back to licking her thighs, clit and ass whilst gently poking a finger in, i love to use oils (but have now ran out) so i can slide my hands all over her pussy, gently, then i will enter her with my tongue whilst flicking her clit with my nose(?).

She seems to have mulitple orgasms when i do this and i have even made her cry, she loved it so much.

Everything has to be done gently, teasingly so her sensations double.

I think about her with another woman when i am doing this and that turns me on big style.

Its not very often i get to do it mind as she has virtually no sex drive, and me being the opposite is frustrating to say the least.

Still masturbation, the next best thing i suppose.

Leeo

KittyPurry wrote:

Belle_djour wrote:

Belles

xxKPxx

Me too KP :)

Although I do have to dry his nose before he kisses me lol

I adore going down on my partner more than her going down on me. I think it has something to do with that intimacy and being that close to her body! The scent and sight of her being turned on really gets me going! I could spend hours kissing and licking my partner! I prefer my partner to be hairy rather than waxed that way again it adds to the scent and sensation of providing her with pleasure. Can't wait to find my next partner.

KinkyKev wrote:

I adore going down on my partner more than her going down on me. I think it has something to do with that intimacy and being that close to her body! The scent and sight of her being turned on really gets me going! I could spend hours kissing and licking my partner! I prefer my partner to be hairy rather than waxed that way again it adds to the scent and sensation of providing her with pleasure.

agreed 100% apart frrom the hairy thing

dont want no jungle down there