Oral sex

going down on a women is one of the greatest pleasures there is. The look, the smell, the taste - every woman is different, but for me it's the best forplay ever - she won't even have to touch me and I'm ready!

Hiya,

I just love going down on my OH. I usually mention it a while before going to bed so as to tease her and get her horny. I was "late to the party" when it comes to oral sex, I used to think that I wouldn't enjoy it but decided one time to give it a try and suggested it to her. I was very suprised that I enjoyed it so much and delighted to see the effect that it had on her. ever since that day I've been going down on her regularly and developing my technique.

Last night, for example, I went down on her for an hour-long session which involves mixing things up, alternatively licking and finger rubbing her clit, pussy lips etc. whilst inserting a couple of finger inside her and rubbing her g-spot. We finished by me putting my arms up under her upper things just below her hips and pulling her up and down and grinding her clit up and down on my tongue which gave her, in her own words "an absolutely fantastic" orgasm. It always amuses me, she's so polite and always thanks me for her orgasm/s, it the way she was brought up and I tease her by saying that I ought to mention to her mum one day when I see her how she raised her daughter to be so polite and to say thank you after her orgasms :). :).

To any guys that haven't tried it all I can say is do so you won't be disapointed and there's nothing to fear but fear itself.

Cheers

MFS

LOL for "upper things" read "upper thighs" :) :)

I'm with Mad4Sex on the above. Absolutely addicted to going down on OH, love it....think she does to....i hope....sounds liek she does anyway

I love going down on the missus-few things more satisfying than looking up and seeing her quiver and lose control on her body whilst shaking

To mix it up I use an old trick of licking the alphabet, makes sure your not doing the same movements. Ever so often I'll slow right down, bit of finger play then go at a crazy speed till she cums. Works every time!!

I'm the same as a few of you on here could spend all day sucking my hubbys cock but when it comes to him giving me oral my head go's off on one worryin what i look like if i smell even though I will have just washed do i taste funny etc etc the list is endless.. and again I love to taste myself on his lips he loves it when i slowly lick all my juices off his lips, thinks its part of that wanting to feel dirty/used type thing i have going on lol

Hiya XXXGXSTRINGXXX,

I wouldn't worry about what you lookm smell and taste like, as the old saying goes "the proof of the pudding is in the EATING". If your OH is happy trying it then why not lie back, relax and go with the flow :) :)

For me the smell and taste of my OH is out of this world and I could stare at her pussy all day :)

englishgent wrote:

I love going down on the missus-few things more satisfying than looking up and seeing her quiver and lose control on her body whilst shaking

To mix it up I use an old trick of licking the alphabet, makes sure your not doing the same movements. Ever so often I'll slow right down, bit of finger play then go at a crazy speed till she cums. Works every time!!

Best. Idea. EVER.

I have to say, I'm a massive fan of going down on my good lady. Tongue, fingers and thumbs are all used to great effect. The occasional gentle nibble with teeth and lips always works wonders.

I just love the tast, smell, feel and heat of her pussy. On top of all that is the moaning and groaning that comes with it. A full on assault of the senses. Her all time favorite is for me to massage her G spot with my 2 middle fingers while slowly sucking and nibbling her clit and lips. That really gets the juices flowing. Then, when she's nearing orgasm, I really go to town on her clit, and thrust hard with my fingers.

If we're 69ing, I'll sometimes use a dildo on the G spot while sucking the clit and circling her lips with my tongue. I have to get rid of the dildo as she reaches orgasm though, because she has a tendancy to grind her pussy into my face. I would probably end up with broken teeth if I was using a glass dildo. I quite often end up with a bust lip anyway.

I love giving oral. So satisfying on so many levels. And the bonus is, she loves it too.