Orgasm expression

Everyone has different ways of expressing themselves when orgasm…

My OH is a silent type, and I sometimes know by the way she she might give an odd
groan.

I’m more of a person that when it’s the moment I say something… Like I’m cumming

Just wondering what ways other couples express themselves when they orgasm

Silent when not into it, moans when getting aroused and screams when coming.

2 Likes

I moan very loudly, sometimes into a scream, and swear a lot. He grunts and does a cute little moan right after :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

There are a few good ones in this recent topic: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I usually find myself swearing quite a lot and panting until I kind of groan I guess. Husband is frustratingly quiet

1 Like

I’d start laughing if the OH started swearing

I’d start laughing if the OH started swearing… That would be funny or a maybe a turn on who knows

Can’t help it - it’s like tourets I guess

Haha,

When I’m With the wife I’m pretty quiet but on my own I am super loud

Why is that?

It depends, I tend to be a bit of a moaner occasionally i’ll say i’m cumming.

My wife has on the odd occasion screamed out aloud (no children home but the neighbours certainly heard) :grin:, other times her breathing gets louder (which brings me closer to having mine) and nearly all times her body goes into spams at the time of orgasm. I on the other hand will say that I am cumming. Nearly all times she Orgasms first.

That’s polite

I moan with pleasure, saying right there, that’s it, keep going, and as I’m cumming or orgasam first I start saying his name

1 Like

I’ve recorded myself a few times during solo play and i do pull some funny faces :rofl::rofl:

My wife’s moans increase in volume as she approaches orgasm and when she comes she looks gorgeous.

I used to be quite quiet as I orgasmed but since we changed to a male chastity relationship and I only come every 3 weeks or so my orgasms are so intense that I’m the one doing the screaming. I’ve no idea what my orgasm face looks like. I dread to think.

Another it depends on what we’re doing, toys, oral PIV etc however I think we are both quieter at orgasm than we are in the build up. Pre-orgasm could just be moaning, heavier breathing but often swearing or some name calling. We will also both give feedback verbally and non-verbally on what’s hitting the spot that day. I don’t know why but we both usually say the same things just before orgasm, I’ll always say “I’m gonna cum” (like she can’t tell) and when she’s close it’s either ‘don”t stop’ or ‘make me cum’. As far as other expressions go I don’t have a clue what I look like but her eyes are usually closed tight, her face neck and breasts sometimes reden, her ass and vagina clench and her anus kind of pulses, she’ll sometimes grip me really hard digging her nails into me and her body might twitch/shake. Usually if I’m using toys on her she likes me to switch to oral just before she orgasms. She never squirts but does seem to get extra wet at orgasm. If I’m using toys or giving oral she’ll often stop me during her orgasm and doesn’t want any touching anywhere - when she’s over the main orgasm but her body is still kind of twitching.