Orgasms from penetration alone

Hey! I was just wondering how many people on here with female biology find themselves able to orgasm from just penetration alone? This could be during sex or with toys!

I’m FTM transgender, pre-everything, and I find that I need a LOT of clit stimulation in order to reach orgasm. This is usually with the help of a toy.

I was also wondering if there were any positions that you find it much easier to reach orgasm with in anyone’s experience?

Thank you!!

1 Like

It’s been an extremely long time since I’ve had a partner but with solo play I’ve not been able to orgasm without clit stimulation. I keep trying though :wink:

2 Likes

My husband is the only person who has ever made me orgasm from penetration alone. He didn’t for ages, then he worked out how to do it and I was a lucky girl.
I have never cum from toy penetration alone - always need clit action too.

1 Like

I orgasm from penetrative sex everytime now but to be honest think it’s the partner too…the shape…size and angle of his penis as well as the sexual position…

2 Likes

@MsSubExperimenter I suppose ultimately perseverance and continuing to figure out everything about your body is the main way to go! You never know- one day you might find what works!

I’m the exact same though- with my partner we’ve tried a variety of positions and experimented a lot, but haven’t yet found a way of reaching orgasm just from penetration. I’ve tried both dildos on my own as well as with him, but alas, nothing yet! Hopefully one day though!

2 Likes

Same issue here as well x

1 Like

@KinkyMira I’m happy that you both managed to find out exactly what works for you! I’m more than jealous haha. I love how much of a process it can be, as it means that you’ll always have something to aim for and try to achieve!

Ultimately you can’t beat a real person- the connection with them that you have can do half the work haha. I love using toys for penetration alongside a strong vibe- you can’t beat the sensations they provide!

@CurvyJilly oh yes definitely! I love my partners penis and find him absolutely perfect, but haven’t yet managed to orgasm from just him alone. But that doesn’t mean I ever have a bad time haha. I got him hooked on toys too, and the both of us will never look back!

It is all about his position and how his cock rubs. Depending on how hard he gets, he has to change positions to achieve it. But he knows now, so just does it as he likes. I am totally in his hands for a clit free orgasm - isn’t anywhere else I want to be. xx

3 Likes

Me and my partner both love cock rings, so we more often than not have the blessing of him being at full mast haha. I’ve definitely felt him brush exactly where I want him, but neither of us have yet properly hit it repeatedly. I’m sure we will at some point though and be frequent with it! Some positions are certainly better than others too though.

I’m so happy for you!

I can do this! But only if it’s with a g spot toy. This one works absolute wonders.

Desire Curved G Spot

It’s only been a recent thing, but I’ve found I don’t actually need clit stimulation for an orgasm. Although, weirdly I can’t orgasm with just a normal shaped dildo alone. That has to be with clit stim. Honestly bodies are actually fascinating…

3 Likes

Without clitoral stimulation Mrs Onlyones just cannot orgasm,believe me have tried lots.

1 Like

I am definitely with you on the anal and DP thing I can orgasm from those alone.

However vaginal would take me considerably longer. I am sure I have before but would definitely take a lot longer to get there and not even sure how I would go about getting to it lol

2 Likes

Ive never orgasmed from penetration. Ive tried solo play and with my partner and it just doesnt happen, but then i think i put alot of pressure on myself and that also stops it from happening.

1 Like

You are definitely not alone @BluePup - I think it’s about 80% of people with a vagina can only reach orgasm through clitoral stimulation. So it may be that it just isn’t for you and that is absolutely normal.

I can reach orgasm through penetrative sex alone, but it definitely depends on the partner and positions etc. Your G-spot is believed to be attached to/part of the same structure as your clitoris, and so I find it works best to have a clitoral orgasm first as this swells the area and makes it all more sensitive!

Some positions I find work for G-spot stimulation:

• Legs on shoulders /feet on chest
  • Spooning
  • Lazy doggy (lay down on front and raise hips, or use a cushion underneath)
  • On top but leaning back

There are so many more positions good for G-spot stimulation but those are my top go-to’s! I also find if I arch my lower back this helps to get the angle!

Don’t put pressure on yourself though and just enjoy the ride! :wink:

2 Likes

I can, but now I think about it it’s usually through me being on top, so I’m able to control the position of my legs, hips and body and well as as the speed, angle, depth etc and can keep things exactly as needed when I get close so there’s no sudden change that loses it at the last minute!

2 Likes

@ChloJakes They really are! It’s so great experimenting and finding exactly what hits the spot! If there was no assortment and everyone was the same, it’d be much more boring and less fun to figure yourself out!

@Onlyones Exactly the same with me and my partner. Doesn’t stop us trying everything though! We love mixing things up and trying anything.

@Bexy Personally anal isn’t for me, but I can totally understand you on this! There’s nothing like feeling naughty/rebellious etc for doing certain things! It really gives you a rush!

@Bex84 aha I guess it’s a bonus if you figure it out again! I feel like I’ve nearly been there personally, but it’s just not got to the point where I can orgasm. It just takes a LOT of time, energy and persistence!

@SexInTheCity Totally! Most of the people I talk to outside of the forum have a very similar experience to myself- could both reflect these statistics and surrounding yourself with similar people haha.

You can’t go wrong with this at all- it’s a favourite of mine :laughing:

@Cassii being in control like this is always such a great experience! Being on top is better for me personally to get clit stim with a toy too!

@GoGirl12 I absolutely adore my bullet, so I’ll totally give this a try! Thank you! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Cliterol stimulation only for me - I wish I could from penetration as would save the moment of having to jump up to get my vibe…xx

1 Like

@BigEmma Agreed! I love all my vibes but I wish I could go without to climax haha

1 Like

This is me too, i can every time on top more than once if we keep it going & he doesn’t move.

I’m lucky as I can indeed orgasm from penetration alone. I do prefer a bit of both though …