Blended orgasms

100% my favourite thing ever! I’m obsessed. I guess my top advice/thing that I’ve found has worked is trying to focus on what’s needed for the G-spot orgasm as for me a clitoral orgasm is easier/quicker to achieve. When I get there it honestly sends me to space!

Orgasms from penetration alone
My post in this thread may or may not be helpful for G-spot suggestions - there’s loads of other helpful advice from others there too!

I would definitely encourage you to explore how you can have your own blended orgasm too! P-spot is the obvious option but there are a number of different erogenous zones (these are different depending on whether the person has a penis or vulva). For example, some people are able to have a nipple orgasm! I would definitely recommend trying different things out to see what gets you off!

If you do try out exploring the p-spot then I would probably say start with a finger first and use lots of lube! And keep reapplying throughout! I would also recommend trying a butt plug (you could do this yourself first without your partner if you’re worried about introducing it yet) - although a butt plug won’t necessarily hit the spot it will help you get used to that sensation if it’s something you haven’t tried before. Then there are a number of toys available that are designed specifically for reaching the p-spot on Lovehoney so I would definitely have a gander and see what takes your fancy!

1 Like