Orgasms. Is 3 or more too much?

I'm obsessed and I'm unsure if it's the same with the rest. Whether I'm alone masturbating (with or without toys), intimate, or combination of both, I'm happy with a multiple of 3 'wild screaming' orgasms in a single session. What do the rest think? What's yours?

I would love to be able to do this! Once I've had an orgasm then that's that. I lose my want for more. I would love to just lay there and have my partner making me orgasm over and over again, it's a real turn on for me but I just don't feel like it. Do you have a break inbetween or just keep going?....xx

We often have fairly long sessions, we tend not to count orgasms but there are plenty and ofter more than 3. We just carry on until we can't handle anymore. Sometimes though a quickie with just the one orgasm is enough for us both.

I'm happy with 3, sometimes 4, either with toys or my OH, but that is during a longer session - one is fine with each other if we are being quicker as it takes me a a while. I tend to go 'quiet and intense' tho rather than 'screaming wild'... might be to do with having kiddies in the next room... there is a short break inbetween - feels a bit like a big wave welling up, crashing, and starting to well up again. The most strongest ones come with toys, but I prefer the intimacy of bonding with my OH. We are learning to combine the two!

My OH can orgasm quite quickly and when we have sex she’ll have 4 orgasms and can’t go anymore, think she becomes to over sensitive, after her last orgasm it’s my turn and I can only manage the one unlike when I was in my early 20s I could just power on through after I’d came

Popular culture now suggests that women can climax more than once, but men usually once - I'm sure there are variations, depending on age, culture, hormones, experience etc.

We are told that in days gone by (before 1960s??) no one gave much thought to female orgasm.

How true is all of this?

It would be interesting to know.

Sadly these days all my orgasms are solo play. But I’m still wanting a few before I’m done. I don’t get endorphins from anything other than sex so I think this is why I orgasm so easily and so powerfully. In one night session with hubby, a few years back when we first got together, I apparently am ages 24, but I honestly don’t know, that’s hubbies counting after about 5/6 I’m lost in the waves of pleasure and have no idea.

I don’t know why but one never seems enough, a bit like biscuits. 😀

@D&E: I'm quite envious of women who can climax fast - I take ages. It's fab when I get there.

Anyone got any tips? I often give myself a headstart in the bathroom with a vibe. My OH doesn't rush, it is all good, I'm just not 25 anymore!

MsR wrote:

@D&E: I'm quite envious of women who can climax fast - I take ages. It's fab when I get there.

Anyone got any tips? I often give myself a headstart in the bathroom with a vibe. My OH doesn't rush, it is all good, I'm just not 25 anymore!

Have you tried the suction-style toys yet? Mrs Chimp loves her Lelo Sona and her Womanizer, especially if it's a quickie. She finds them super fast and intense, and as they work in a different way to traditional vibrators she doesn't feel buzzed out after each one so she can squeeze a few more in. 🙂

@ Fun Louise: good biscuit analogy! I've seen some of your other posts - my heart goes out to you and your OH, you seem to be doing the best you can by each other as well finding your own way, all best wishes x

@ Mr Chimp, I haven't tried suction toys yet - a gap in my collection. I'm v intrigued and would really like to, but they are expensive and I don't know if they woud suit. I like pressure - bit of a power queen, and I have no idea how suction would feel (with a toy - all nice with my OH). It's a matter of waiting for prices to come down, or an elderly relative to leave an inheritance... :-)

With solo play i’ve found that as i have learnt what works and my ‘technique’ has improved myborgasms have got more intense and I now struggle to continue beyond 1, much as I might want to. I guess it might be different with a partner to take control a bit. It's a little annoying when I want to use a bigger toy but need to build up to it with a smaller one first, guess I should work on edging myself!

Hi Big Emma, very short break in between and I'm hot up again especially when he talks "dirty" to me. Oh MsR, OMG! The most strongest ones come with toys...yes! That's why I never save on toys.

My Sexy OH can now have continuous orgasms that go for a long time, recently she had one and only stopped as she was getting exhausted from it (over a minute long and clit toys are involved). When we were younger she only had one and it was always short in time. I have managed 2 a few times before, but now focus on one and only after my OH has had hers, or while she is having hers.

We only recently discovered Mrs Sen is capable of multiple orgasms (mid-late 40s now), but now that she has had them, she wants more, who am I to complain?

Previous to this recent discovery (thanks to a new toy, review coming soon) she would have one and be far to sensitive for about 3-5 minutes. She could certainly have more in a session, but not constant / rolling / multiple all together.

I have managed two in the same day a few times in the last year or so when we have had an all day "play date", but normally only once and I'm done.

MsR wrote:

@ Mr Chimp, I haven't tried suction toys yet - a gap in my collection. I'm v intrigued and would really like to, but they are expensive and I don't know if they woud suit. I like pressure - bit of a power queen, and I have no idea how suction would feel (with a toy - all nice with my OH). It's a matter of waiting for prices to come down, or an elderly relative to leave an inheritance... :-)

They are quite pricey, and there's always the risk that they may not be the toy for you. The Starlets are the least expensive but they're still £60. Though there's sometimes a £30 off £60+ coded offer that's worth keeping an eye out for if you fancied getting one half price. 🙂👍

Thanks to Lovehoney's Womanizer my wife can now have over 10 orgasms during a session. And although she loves it that many wipes her out.

Unfortunately I can only orgasm one time and that's me down for the count. I have tried to continue to see if I actually can have multiple orgasms in one session but the time inbetween is the same whether I continue or not. Trying again without stopping really tires me out so I'd just rather stop and wait for next time. I've only ever managed 2 in one session after working really hard for it.

I think 3 is just the perfect amount. My OH always has three orgasms!

I feel that we women are more privileged than most men in orgasm, or maybe I should speak for myself. Man usually has one and they went limbo but we could have multiples. Of course some men may claim that they can cum more than once in a single session. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1643023-do-men-lie-about-the-no-of-time-they-cum/ What I wanted to say is we are sexy regardless of body types, nice lingerie to compliment and beautiful sex toys to go with. Think I have no doubt that we can achieve at least 3.