Outdoor Sex. Better than expected?

Hellooo! ^_^

As the name explains, I think I've been converted, I never thought I'd enjoy outdoor sex but I've never been so turned on before until we tried it. Up the top of a very secluded hill overlooking villiages on a clear day and in the forest. I'm not a nature person but after that, I may be.

This got me thinking...again. Has anyone else tried outdoor sex on a whim and ended up loving it? Was it better than expected or the complete opposite? One things for sure, I'll be doing much more hill walking if it leads to sex like that again! X

We love it, we had a chance experience last summer and since then we grab every chance, it may only be some teasing and heavy petting, to going for it. You really cant beat the feeling of fresh air around the nether regions, plus the chance that someone else may be watching......

We're even considering having a go at naturist beaches next summer.

I enjoy outdoor sex, I think it’s because it is a nice change from indoor sex but also because the risk of being seen is highly arousing.

Glad you had a good time ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Hi missnoir can I ask wear you got them knickers from your wearing in your pic? Please they are so cutie and pretty.

Our first outdoor sex was amazing, not just for the fact that it felt amazing in every way but for the fact that at the moment of climax I looked up to see a shooting star! Was quite the timing :p

Not a big fan of outdoor sex,I'm too afraid of getting caught.Glad you like it though.

Love outdoor sex! We haven't had much lately though :(

glad you enjoyed it. sounds great :)

I can't wait to try it. My goal for this coming week! Wish me luck.., haha

Not tried it I'm afraid. Never get time lol.

Love it and the fact that someone might be watching makes it even better!

We love it and i never thought i would but have since discovered that I'm more of an exhibitionist so anything from outdoor fun in fields to sneaky fun in pub beer gardens is an amazing turn on. Being a swinger aswell i guess i even get a tiny kick out of leaving the window open when i have a fuckbuddy round and that the neighbours might see or hear.

For me personally though it's more the risk of getting caught and we've been caught/watched a few times now.

Hellooo lollipop! I can't remember where as I got them a while ago & I take the tags off :'( I do know that Ann Summers are selling something similar but the now is in the back, it's pure satin, maybe crotchless & you can get them in black, ivory or red x

Thanks hun. I'll have a look online :) they are gorgeous! X

When I started having sex as a teenager it was always outdoors, it was the only time you got any privacy.

Whenever I see the Athletics on TV I think of the good times in the trees at the back of the stadium. ;-)

Enjoy. x

I love outdoor sex! When i was still living with my parents me and my OH allways had outdoor sex. We havent done it in a while now, i might have to put that idea forward ;) x

Love love love outdoor sex. Risky and hot!!! Very nearly caught once... Only made it hotter :-P

Only a couple of times but not for a few years either ! But, I can say it was very enjoyable and for me I think its the thought of being caught.

Love outdoor sex! I love the added risk of possibly being caught (which I have a couple of times!)

Well, the OH and me have now ticked off a bench in a village and my car bonnet, we only nearly got caught three times haha.

Looking forward to trying other places soon ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)