Outdoor Sex. Better than expected?

We love having outdoor sex. It's quite liberating I think and a little bit naughty. I do worry about getting caught though. Never done it in daylight and I don't think I would unless we were in the middle of nowhere. Love it!

I'm desperate to give it another go! Being caught never crossed my mind really, even though we were in plain sight of the only path up to where we were, we spent some time the other week in a massive park & I kept hinting to go find a quiet spot, sadly too many people were around D: x

Love it! Just wish I got the chance more often ;)

I am going camping next week ....woods nearby so might try x

Not had outdoor sex in years since I was confronted about it the following day in work. I was so embarressed

I still find the idea of it a huge turn on but really don't want the embarressment again. However I have had outdoor seex when at certain clubs and for that matter pool sex. So much fun.

We normally lovely outdoor was but last night I stood on a slug while we where in the tries of passion! Burst slug juices over my foot was a total passion killer

We normally lovely outdoor was but last night I stood on a slug while we where in the tries of passion! Burst slug juices over my foot was a total passion killer

I love outside sex especially in the daytime. the fear of getting caught heightens the pleasure you feel. just a shame my hubby isn't more extroverted

Try it definitely even if you have to find bird watching huts or something. they are great the have a ledge and benches just the right height to sit on lol

I have had sec on my car before but the guy i was with was really bad!
But with my current partner we decided to go for a wee drive. We found a nice woodland walk and found a nice secluded and got down and dirty. Omg it was amazing. I hope to do it again soon.

I love the fresh air feeling of outdoor sex. I have tried to do it as much as I could without getting caught which is quite easy as I live close to a forest when it gets too cold I have to change it to car sex. It makes me feel like a naughty teenager again

I had outdoor sex with one of my ex partners and it was a lot better than expected it is the thrill of getting caught just seems to make it that bit better.

I always wanted to try it but none of my partners were accepting of it. I love the idea of maybe being watched. I used to go for woodland walks with an ex all the time and tried to persuade him a few times but no, the only place he'd even brush a hand across my breast was in bed. :( Nowadays I am paranoid about surveillance but would love to go walking with my partner, find a secluded field and get down to it.

CallMeShai wrote:

I always wanted to try it but none of my partners were accepting of it. I love the idea of maybe being watched. I used to go for woodland walks with an ex all the time and tried to persuade him a few times but no, the only place he'd even brush a hand across my breast was in bed. :( Nowadays I am paranoid about surveillance but would love to go walking with my partner, find a secluded field and get down to it.

if you lived in west Oxfordshire id know the perfect spot used it a few times myself ;)

We hand't done it outdoor for a long time but just the other week we did it in the garden. It reminded us of just how much we love outdoor sex and the thrill of possibily getting caught.

I love it cos it really turn my OH on and thats good for me :)

Have to very careful though - unfortunately these days if your caught you could get charged with indecency and the consequences of your half hour fun could be disastrous!

My parents live in the country and no neighbour can see the balcony as it is behind the house and faces the woods. Last summer I was on the balcony with my man and I gave him a blowjob but we almost got caught! We thought we were alone but I heard my dad in the house, I stopped everything and I was right to do so because a minute later, he was under the balcony asking what we were doing!

I wish I could find a quiet lonely place to try again, outdoor sex seems really fun!

Yeah, we had outdoor sex, years before, on a hill walk on a Scottish island. It was a bit of a quickie as we were worried about being caught but I've since found out that one of my missus' turn-ons is the fear of being caught so next time we might take our time a bit more.

I recently wrote a story about it for her in which we initially caught out another couple there and what followed after. She loved it. :)

Outdoor sex is great, the fear of been caught just adds to the excitement.

We haven't done it for a while ,as we work different shifts, but eager too.

Our best outdoor sex was in the New Forest , it was a humid and sticky day with a gentle shower of rain falling, it was so goooood.

Hmmm. I feel like a very naughtymum now..... Was out hiking yesterday on our local big hill... And ended up having a sexting outdoor experience... Was quite enlightening... And v naughty😊😉😇
After getting blown off by my bloke ...this was a welcome distraction...
Adds a new element to your sexting😊

Hmmm. I feel like a very naughtymum now..... Was out hiking yesterday on our local big hill... And ended up having a sexting outdoor experience... Was quite enlightening... And v naughty😊😉😇
After getting blown off by my bloke ...this was a welcome distraction...
Adds a new element to your sexting😊