Outdoor Sex. Better than expected?

Myself and my OH really enjoy sex in the great outdoors/public places. Stopping the car in a layby going for a short walk and having a quickie was our first time, after that we have indulged in a variety of places, on woodland walks, in fields and in an undrpass once.

The chance of getting caught/watched does add an edge to the activity, we do tend to avoid places with a high footfall or known for dogging etc(not into that). The element of risk does heighten the sexual energy of the activity.

It can also make a walk in the country much more interesting.

My wife and I had been talking about the possibility of having sex outdoors for some time, without ever really getting the opportunity. (We have kids, and live in a suburban area - the nearby woods seemed promising but we never really seem to get the time, the opportunity and the weather!)

So this year we rented a cabin in Spain that was in a secluded spot that seemed promising (no neighbours around and only a herd of cows over the fence). When the kids were fast asleep we had incredible sex on a sunlounger out in the dark, under the stars. It was amazing, and extremely exciting. The risk of getting spotted certainly adds something! The funniest moment was when we realised that a couple of cows were watching us, and one did a massive poo. Everyone's a critic... ;-)

I love it, but I am by no means surprised that I do.

I've had a few experiences with it so far... Several times in a tent, including in busy festival campgrounds. But I think the first actually outside and exposed was with the spouse on honeymoon. I was blowing him in the bus shelter. Didn't finish- the bus was coming (at least someone was! Ba-dum ting!) and we were on the wrong side. Had to run for it, hubby dropped his phone and the bus ran it over. It still works, but not for calls.

After that, I'm not sure I ever did anything else outside with him... Can't remember.

But with my current SO, we've done a few naughty things in the shelter on the beer garden of a pub. I once walked him home at night in plain sight along the street leading him by his exposed erection and have at other times walked ahead of him giving him a bit of a show if y'know what I mean.

We started having sex once in some old ruins on the woods near a bronze age stone circle. It was fantastic. The ambience was right up my alley (as was he! Ba-dum ting!) and I had used a tightening gel beforehand so I was extra sensitive. We got interrupted by some dog walkers though! We've vowed to return sometime and try again. On the way home from that excursion, I was jerking him off in the car until he pulled over at a layby and I sucked him off for a bit. But we still didn't finish then- we got home and quite literally barely got the door shut before banging over the sofa. There had been so much build up, it was intense. What a great day that was.

There's definitely more outdoor sex in our future!

Love your stories KitsiKiki! Would love to talk to you about some research I am doing if you're happy to do so?

Writing something are we?

No - actually researching for a TV Programme. Don't want to go too off topic here so would love to discuss in private (think we can do that if you add me as a friend).

I'm a big fan of sex outdoors. The sun beating down on you, the thrill of twitchy curtains appearing, what's not to like haha.

Got bitten by an ant on the bum once, fuck you ant!

I've only done it outdoors a couple of times but both of those times really got my adrenaline up and added to the excitement. If you pick the right place, outdoor sex can be wonderful!

I love outdoor sex... if it's in a camping tent. I don't care if there's another one picketed right beside mine, or if other can hear us, but I'm not one for too outdoor sex. After years of camping at summer music festivals, I don't give a damn for our neighboors if they hear us or guess what we're doing (they're usually friends anyway), but I still like a little bit of privacy.

Still, it's a little bit of adrenaline rush even if you're in your tent. I mean, any drunk guy could mistake your tent for his own and catch you in the act. 

Tried it, was pretty much as I expected... but then again I did expect it to be awesome haha! I just have to make sure I have a jacket or something to sit on... don't want to ruin the moment to find out all my grinding etc has resulted in a massive mud stain! I have only done it in a relatively low risk area, but it was enough to hear people's voices once or twice to enhance the thrill.

I love outdoor sex, but am really careful about where now after getting stung by a wasp a couple of inches from my lady parts!!

Whether it's in snow or sunshine it can be really good fun! :)

I've had outdoor sex in the past and I loved it. We were in a secluded patch of trees and she whispered in my ear she didn't have any panties on and had a condom in her pocket. That was all the persuasion I needed and we did it with her bending up against a tree. The feeling of being outside is amazing and it was such a turn on knowing there was a small possibility of being caught or even being watched from afar if someone had some binoculars or something.

Given the oppurtunity I would without a doubt do it again.

I love outdoor sex! Its soo naughty, the thought of getting caught doesn't matter to you during... unless you really do get caught! 😶 This has happened to me and my fiancè, but safe to say it didn't stop us doing it again! Although it's slightly awkward until the people who caught you are out of site, but then its the highlight of your day and probably theirs too! 😂 All in all outdoor sex is great fun and really gets your blood pumping! 😈

This takes me back a few years, enjoy a session by a lake and over a stile.
She was over the wooden rail, me from the back, the cold air around your balls and the feel of cold air between mine and hers in an out, made the sensation very high.
If any one gets a chance, take it and enjoy the experience.

Outdoor sex is absolutely mind blowing! The thought of getting caught, the fresh air/rain etc. We have lots of secluded places around here where it's pretty safe! The once we were by the lake under the bridge. my hubby sat down...and the fun began until...we heard voices from passers by who definitely heard us! Thankfully they were thoughtful and they took a u-turn! and we finished the job! The excitement was out of this world.....the thought of/nearly getting caught! There's a good few stories I could tell but I'll keep those for our memories *♡*xx

I've had some great experiences having sex outdoors. Especially once when we were on a long walk across the countryside and got frisky along the way. We did get caught by some other ramblers when he was having a cheeky fumble in my bikini top though :/
Also had some not so good experiences.. like the beach..

I've done it on a park in broad daylight (although we were under a little picnic blanket) just yards away from a group of guys (of age, I'm not into exposing myself to kids) playing footie. That was quite exciting cuz the ball kept coming over to us & we could've been caught so many times!

Also, I've done the cliche & done it in an alley (classy, I know) as well as in a partners back garden.

My most recent outdoor experience was with a coworker. I'd finished my shift & he was walking with me to my bus stop & he propositioned me. So we ended up behind a skip round the back of my work. Bloody freezing though & we were interrupted by a car coming round the corner. Haven't had the chance to finish where we left off yet but I hope it's somewhere a little warmer.

But I think at the end of the day, outdoor or indoor, I don't really care where I'm having sex as long as I'm getting it good.

Jayx1 wrote:

But I think at the end of the day, outdoor or indoor, I don't really care where I'm having sex as long as I'm getting it good.

You said it!

A cool breeze on my naked body. Love it.

I hoping for a repeat of some dark alleyway fun we had a few months ago, tomorrow night......... so classy i know ;)