Outdoor Sex

Morning All, me and my wife was talking last night. We’d planned to go to Croatia in May and were going to a nudist beach but seeing as that’s now been cancelled was hoping people could share their thoughts and experiences.
We were talking last night about being naked & fucking outside. (Obviously when it gets warmer!!) can anyone recommend good places to go where we won’t get caught & would just generally like to hear of your outdoor shenanigans.
Look forward to hearing from you…

1 Like

Why when it gets warmer it’s great in the freezing cold :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I would love to have sex more outdoora but my wife is a bit nervous about being caught :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: so we havnt done it much

1 Like

We did it many years ago in a field whilst walking home from a party at around 5 o’clock one summer morning. It was amazing, we were in our twenties then, we’re in our forties now! :cry:

1 Like

We love outdoors sex,only problem is that its a bit chilly out side now,but it would make my nipples very erect and wife wouldn’t be able to leave them alone

1 Like

Myself and the OH are meant to be going to Croatia in June or July can’t remember haha. We keep saying about a nudist beach over there!
We’ve experienced sex outdoors a few times, on long walks here and there. Nothing better than the hot sun on bare skin. Wouldn’t do it at the moment, bit too chilly.

1 Like

Outdoors, free, fun, sensual

1 Like

I really want to try car sex :red_car:

1 Like

Croatia is so beautiful. I was planning on going there last year and had a whole itinerary planned but it obvs got cancelled. (So anyone thinking of going make sure you check out lake Plitvice!!)
I would love to go to a nudist beach but not sure if I have the confidence yet to do so.
Being a teenage I have had my fair share of fucks outsize, in bushes and in cars due to myself and my partners living with our parents. Can be very fun due to it being risky but can be very cold and wet too. If you plan of having sex in your car go for whoever has the bigger can as I once tried to have sex in be Renault Clio and if was a struggle as it’s tiny!!

5 Likes

Sex outdoors is great I had sex on the flood banks when I was at school was great fun

Not sure nudist beaches are necessarily the place for sex times - you might get thrown off.
In the UK, woods are good. ‘Accidentally’ wander off the beaten track even just a little way and you are unlikely to get disturbed, although later in the year flies can be annoying. Choose a day with a little bit of breeze so your sex noise won’t travel so far

3 Likes

I love outdoor sex! You can’t beat the feeling of going back to nature, feeling the warmth of the sun on your bare skin, the soft grass under your body or the roughness of tree bark against either your back or your front!

And car sex takes some beating too! I’ve had many a happy time on the back seat, front seat or laying over the bonnet. The best time of all was in a country lane leaning over a motorbike! Obviously all these things are more pleasurable in warmer weather! :relaxed:

7 Likes

Motorbike sex - now we are talking! I can recommend too :grin:

@Oldman: from the look of your photies you have a big one. Good for riding in the great outdoors?

3 Likes

Oh yes, I think the smell and feel of the leather jackets helps too! :wink:

3 Likes

Had my first big “O” sat on the back of a motorbike @Melody1 off road biking

But shhhhh…:shushing_face:

Always said “I didn’t need a man…I needed a machine”

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

@GACRB211 maybe with the car :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

If you’re not going naked , watch out for clothing. I have a big ‘trophy scratch’ on my bonnet from a rivet in some Levis

9 Likes

@Melody1 I am down to two motorcycles right now , my 300cc Kawasaki adventure bike and my 900 highway cruiser . Been a few years but had sex on multiple bikes . Kind of forgot about sex on my m/c at Sturgis Rally in the early 80s , with a few approving spectators . The most luxury bike sex was on my Gold Wing in the late 80s . Body is too broke down to try it anymore , probably end up in the hospital or at least to my chiropractor. He would understand , he rides also .

1 Like

Outdoor sex?! I can barely pee behind a bush without getting nervous of being caught :smiley:

6 Likes

@zombifiedguy :rofl::rofl: same!!!
The thought sounds good but when it actually comes to it, I just can’t!

3 Likes

It’s something on my to do list. I keep saying to the wife when we go for those late night walks to do stuff but she’s like ‘it’s too cold!’ :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes