Outdoor Sex

@KentCouple1990 It does warm up when your doing it, :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Wrap up warm but have crotchless underwear on… Crotchless thermals :thinking: lol

4 Likes

In the bed of our truck somewhere not too conspicuous is our plan for when it gets warmer! I work in a law enforcement office so I need to be VERY careful about getting caught. LOL

We just bought a new Harley - will have to try leaning over seat and a few other ways too!

2 Likes

I highly recommend it! :grin:

I used to think sex outdoor was unimaginable, but in recent times I have had sex in a botanical garden, a stairwell and on nature walk… still get really nervous, but hubby loves it and I love how horny he gets!

5 Likes

I love outdoor sex, just get super horny. And the rush of adrenaline adds to it too, we’ve done it plenty of places

2 Likes

We did it a few years ago while camping around the back of the tent where it was just trees and we were secluded.

2 Likes

This is definitely on the ‘to do list’

Me and mr @seabs117 have had car sex several times, in the forest but were seen by a dog Walker :rofl: in our hot tub in the back garden loads, in a changing room cubicle, and while camping at download festival

4 Likes

Sex on a motorbike is on my bucket list, my husband is a rider but sold his motorbike after having a very bad accident when I was 6 months pregnant, he was thrown so far down the road into oncoming traffic after being hit by a car and it was rush hour. He pulled himself onto a grass verge just in time without knowing the extent of his injuries.

1 Like

I gave my wife a good seeing to bent over a fallen tree trunk a few years ago while we were camping one summer and we went for a walk in the woods. Totally unexpected but very thrilling, can’t wait to do it again!

I love some good outdoor sex although I am pretty loud so can’t choose a location too close to people, haha x

6 Likes

Many years ago we done hotel balcony on holiday in Portugal. Loads people around so was quiet, but great lol

2 Likes

Can’t imagine enjoying sex on any bike I have owned. Would be too worried the motion would knock it off the centre or side stand. The closed I came (on a bike) was being groped by my pillion riding through Toxteth during the day. Managed to get her hands out of my pants when stopped at traffic lights.

As for regular outdoor activity, all the normal places, grave yards, beach, cliffs overlooking the Med., cars, roof of multi-storey carpark, woods, boat, canoe …

2 Likes

… but have you looked out of the window lately ???
Anyone for snow sex?
:cloud_with_snow:
:grin:

2 Likes

Not heard of apres ski?

1 Like

For us it was only in an outdoor hot tub while it was snowing.

1 Like

Is that where you cover each other with yoghurt?

Do they still sell that brand?

Surely you would have your yogurt first and then have the strawberries and cream for the fun time (perhaps you can tell I am not a fan of yogurt).

1 Like